Topic: Name of chord

Hi Everyone,

I'm a big Jackson Browne fan, at least of his first 5 albums, anyway..he has a chord in some of his songs that is easy enough to get, but I've never seen it before, I've noticing it in several of his songs from his Deluxe Anthology songbook. I guess I'm just wondering about the name of the chord it'..... D#o7 ...except the little o is smaller and at the top half of, or raised up to the top between the # symbol and the 7  I hope this makes sense, is anyone familar with this chord or know what it's called, I'm just curious, thanks for any help

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Name of chord

The little o symbol is notation for a diminshed chord and here's how you play it;

http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/index. … mp;get=Get

Give everything but up.

Re: Name of chord

Hi SouthPaw,

Thanks for your help, I checked it and on that chord site, they have different variations, it was the 10th varaition that he uses. I love his music and have always been a big fan, I think he's one of the great songwriters of are time, well in my opinion anyway. His first five albums were great, his guitar player quit him after that, he was kinda the sound behind Jackson, his name was David Lindley, although Jackson plays both the guitar and piano,...so again thanks for your help!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down