1 (edited by marcalan 2008-09-05 20:22:11)

Topic: CMON

I know ive posted this over and over and dont get any satisfaction I know you guys well enough to know someone else is having this problem and if its my computer.... the only one in the world that does this... I would be amazed.....Now why dont the chord diagrams print when they used to ?????????????????????????????????????????????????  James, Roger,Upyerkiltand who ever else on board youre lettin me drown mates and I wont take lightly too itt  ARRRRRRRR

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: CMON

Hi marcalan - Sorry you are having frustration.

I just noticed this message and immediately went to the index, chose a song, and printed it.  Looks fine to me - the chord grids are there in the upper right hand corner and the pretty blue chords are there with the lyrics.

Is it just the chord grids (upper right corner) that aren't printing for you - or is something else?  If the chords above the lyrics aren't printing, then you might just be out of blue ink.

If there a specific song that is not printing correctly, please reply with a link to that item.  If it is everything you are trying to print, then it is a problem beyond my meager computer skills.

Please reply with more specifics . . . . we'll figure it out.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hi marcalan,I have had the same problem in the past,I have found that most of the time this happens when I try too copy a song off someones song book. Ihave found that if it wont copy from there that it will copy if you go too the songs group/artist area. I have also found at times that if my color ink is almost out it will not print the chords,only the words. Hope that is of some help.                               dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi MArcalan

I am managing to reply within 12 hours lol

I dont have any problems printing out the songs either.

I think when I saw this problem before it was suggested to try printer settings but I am not exactly too sure what settings need set as I have never had any problems printing out any song. I always get the chord diagram.

Like James says, if you have no luck then ask again.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi Marcalan,

The problem is almost certainly at your end otherwise there would be hundreds of Members asking this question. The only thing I have to add is to check that your printer drivers are up to date and make sure you are not printing in draft mode.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks guys..I have a new color cartridge...printer settings have never been touched..
printer drivers? draft mode?
its only the chord grids I'm not getting...and im printing off the artist/song site not someones book
the blue chord names are above the lyrics so i know its not the ink
how do I check the printer setttings?

and it is like I said before it used to print out just fine then one day ...booom!
Thanks for responding so fast...marcalan
ps the song is Sunny by Bobby Hebb......  good ol tune needs resurecting

I would try another.

Good golly gosh!
Marcalan, that song has 26 different chords - that has got to be the most I have ever seen on any pop song ever.  I can see why you would really need to have the grids right there in front of you when you are learning the tune.

You're right - it is a great song.  I believe it has also been covered numerous times by jazz artists - of course, any tune with tons of chords excites jazz players into a frenzy.  Reminds me of the old saying . . . "Jazz has 1,000 chords for 3 people - the Blues have 3 chords for thousands of people" . . . or something like that.

Anyway - I just printed it out and it looks dandy.
By the way, search for 'Sunny' on YouTube for several versions of this tune - the James Brown live performance is a real gem.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

8 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-09-06 16:47:58)

Hey Marcalan, I'm not sure what your running but try this... When on the song page, left click and drag over the lyrics and chords (be sure to move over and highlight the diagrams also) Then Right click and select print preview if it doesn't show the chord diagrams at first then look at the top of the page and you should have an option for it to display as selected on page. This will bring up only what you had highlighted and if you covered the chord boxes they should pop up and be printable... I do all my print outs this way as it also allows you to shrink to fit on one page or enlarge text if you have trouble reading it. Hope it helps! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Thanks for your suggestions....AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG..I GIVE UP

I would try another.