Topic: Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

OOPS,

Sorry Mr Guppy! Wrong war lol Them "black Russians Drinks" have me all confused.

More milk thistle please.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Obviously a good time was had last night lol tongue lol

I hope you sampled a Sobranie Black Russian to go with your tipple: http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk/sobranie-blac … -3714.html

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Anyone know how to do a smiley for totally confused?

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Dear confused Ken,

Please see this message to unravel the mystery of my comment: http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic. … 931#p53931

To understand Helena's words you would have to be able to think like a woman and no man can do that lol

Roger

Ah Roger, No i didn't Sir,

There to posh for me. I'm just a home town girl.  Dont ya just love this sound these guys produce?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJhlM6W4uhk

Old Doll.

Thanks helena for the link it go's well with my mornning coffee and I have not a clue what this thread is about lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell, as I told Ken earlier we are mere men and never in a million years will we be able to fathom the working af a female mind.

My dad always used to say to me that when you get in a situation like this you should just smile sweetly and say "Yes dear" and leave it at that.

Roger

Well Very simply Roger,

as you closed down the Political funny-ness thread, i thought this might get your attention! 
On June 14, 1987 Reagan stood in West Berlin facing the famous Brandenburg Gate of the Berlin Wall—a concrete and wire symbol of the greater Iron Curtain wall between the free and the communist worlds.

Reagan intended to put pressure on the evil empire: "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

2 world renowned leaders
Both gone on to happy hunting grounds.  And so the circle of life and politics goes on.  I for one am so glad i lived to see the gates opening and the walls being pulled down.

These debates can be fun and informative But, The over inflation of egoes  is always a killer in all debates. They just become boring. .

Now! was that a "Yes Dear" i heard lol

Your Daddy was such a wise ole Owl.

Old Doll.

I once had a friend who's father [how's that for a disclaimer?] had a saying "woe man"

Did Mccartney have it right... Venus and Mars?

Funnily enough I've never seen a chocolate bar named Venus

Having said all that I've written a song called "Venus in the Sky", it's about [uh] Venus in the sky, on one of those rare [very rare] clear summer nights we had a couple of months ago I saw Venus shining up there on it's own looking very beautiful and majestic...like all women

Do they do an X Factor for politicians?

job description;

Must be able to lie

Must be reasonably good looking

Must have a sordid past [and present]

Must be married and a closet gay

need I go on?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Well God Bless your healthy sense of humour Phill.

Nice one!

Old Doll.

Great link to the "Old Crow Medicine Show" . Thanks Old Doll, sounds like one of our kictens jams, all acoustic and blusey. Hope you had a great B-Day,

..Badeye  cool

one caper after another