Topic: If this does not bring a tear to your eye, nothing will

Ok it is nothing to do with music but what the heck this is the chat forum after all and it is an incredible and a moving story.
Please follow the link, read the small article and press play to watch the video.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u … 407100.ece

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: If this does not bring a tear to your eye, nothing will

Roger,

I got this sent to me in my work. I was expecting to see someone get eaten and ready for a laugh.
I emailed back the person that sent me it say I was disapointed in the result,lol.

lol

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Very cool ! The forces of the universe are indeed mystic and special.
Thanks for that link Roger.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Cool Indeed Roger. smile
Just about had shed a tear smile
Kap

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

very cool video but i wouldn't have the guts to walk up to a lion and expect him to remember but you never know with nature smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

A great storey but from a long time ago as both of the Adamsons have been deceased for many years. It is truly sad to see the conditions in which the parent lions live. Hopefully that excuse for a zoo has passed off into history and been shut down. My wife and i have both been VERY close to wild lions on a three day  walk in the  Kruger National Park and also in Botswana sleeping in an unfenced totally open camp this is where one can truly appreciate their magnificence and know that the only place where they belong is in the wild. Well done Roger  it was a ''good for the soul storey.''

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Lovely video Roger,

I did see this some time ago also. Im glad to read buvvys reply.

I knew by the footage id received it was old. But, it had no other information. Its trying to think People still
want a animal like this as a pet ?. In Gods name leave these beautiful creatures to the wild or National game parks.

One of my neighbours has a beautiful  Alaskan malamute.  He is absolutely adorable. Huge he is at 10 months. Well
he has eaten 5000 dollars worth of decking in as many months. Howls when he hears the police siren going. The poor animal is so bored its a shame. There should be a ban on dogs like this been sold a domestic pets. Unless one has the space and time to
give these animals the time they deserve and  the outlet they need.

Animals are not trophies, some  dogs or small creatures can be kept as pets but, i feel strongly most should be left in there natural enviroment.

Old Doll..

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !