Topic: WHAT IS YOUR OR THE PUBLIC OPINION ABOT MICHAEL JACKSON?

My opinion is that the "poor, infantile personality" is a part of him like his arm or leg.
- Is it normal to have still that high voice?
- A performance: while singing and dancing (I admit he is a "brilliant dancer") but the different moves he makes and especially feeling if everything is still OK under his belt IS IN MY EYES PROFANITY!!! What Elvis did was peanuts compared to M.J.
- Are there comments on his performance? Here in Europe we are a lot less fanatic concerning these acts.
- Who agrees with me that he IS TAKING FEMALE HORMONES in order to keep his voice high. As a professional I say: look at his poor hair grow on the place where all of us have a beard.
- CAN NOBODY REACT OR EVEN SUSPEND FOR LIFE THE RESPONSIBLE PLASTIC SURGEONS?. I don't think that this should be possible in Europe.
Sometimes I am thinking that MICHAEL = JANET JACKSON.
SORRY maybe I am too hard for him, he was treated as an adult at the age of 8, and now he is treated as a child at the age of almost 50.

I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE AVERAGE US CITIZEN THINKS OF HIM?! RESPECT or DISRESPECT.
There is one big disgusting fact: WHY DO PARENTS ALLOW THEIR CHILDREN TO STAY AND SLEEP WITH M.J.? Knowing that the allegations of his behavior are BIG NEWS and still... $$$$$. THOSE PARENTS SHOULD BE CONDEMNED and not M.J. Which parent is doing this? They don't deserve to be parents.
SORRY, I couldn't help, it is WHAT I THINK and don't understand.
ALSO OJ SIMPSON: NOT GUILTY but he had to pay millions of $$$ while he was "not guilty" HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. In Europe NOT GUILTY = NOT GUILTY and not paying a fortune for the family.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: WHAT IS YOUR OR THE PUBLIC OPINION ABOT MICHAEL JACKSON?

First...Michael Jackson is a twisted fruit cake. maybe once upon a time he was an artist but now he's just nuts by any standards. I think he has problems way beyond taking estrogen.
Second...sorry but OJ was guilty. We all watched it unfold on TV. The evidence was overwhelming. His legal team was brilliant and they outwitted the prosecution but the evidence was overwhelming.
Third...While in America you can't be tried for the same crime twice. OJ was found not guilty of murder but guilty in a civil trial. These are 2 separate trials. And I know this makes no sense but it is what it is.

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Wacko' Jacko'??? Well, well, well,  lets start buy stating that the guy/gal/um.. whatever...,  has not been convicted of a crime in a court of law and every statement made in this post is my opinion and my opinion only and does not represent the views of Chordie.com nor anyone associated with this wonderful site..CMA:>/

This whole 'not guilty until proven innocent in a court of law' should be changed to 'not guilty until accused can come up with enough money to make the wrongs done a little more tolerable'. The whole judicial system in the U.S.A.  is laughable. There is no equality.  The only true justice is karma, karma in it's pursest sense . Michael Jackson used to be the 'cream of the crop' in the music industry, nowadays he is at best, the  butt of every lame/or non-lame  comedians' joke(s). This gross act of of injustice still doesn't, nor will it ever repair the 'alledged', horrific crimes he is accused of, but at least, hopefully, Wacko Jacko will never go one one day without being held accountable, if nothing less than the nightmares in his own mind, of living one day in this physical life in peace.

Booogaaahleee-booogaaahly curse to the skinny nosed, crotch grabbin', eh-heee squeeelin', one glove wearin', McCauley Caulkin worshippin' ingrate............

A Caring Parent of 2 children of my own and all children everywhere,

SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

tony lol lol right on!

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I just bought a new car stereo... When you shout out "Soul", it plays soul music. When you shout out "Rock", it plays rock music. Some kids ran in front of my car, and I shouted "effing kids!", and it played Michael Jackson.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

The John Boy and Billy big show play a song written by Elvis Presley from beyond the grave about Michael Jackson when he was married to Elvis' daughter. It was entitled:
"Is he loathsome tonight".

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

7 (edited by dino48 2008-09-16 05:46:58)

I agree with everything southpaw41L says,he has bought his way out of  everthing he has done wrong. It is too bad his parents screwed him up for money when he was young. On oj he is guilty,they just started a new trial today on his antics in Los Vegas? (9/15/08) hope he gets convicted this time.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Incredible, you are so funny, but with a good reason.
He reminds me to BOKASSA who claimed that he was the eperor in Central Africa.
Even a BIGGER farce is that the pope blessed him. His empire didn't last long.
MJ is the self claimed king of pop.
BUT WHAT PARENT, KNOWING THE ALLEGATIONS AND THE SUSPICIOUS "PUBLIC KNOWN BEHAVIOR"as CHILD ABUSER lets THEIR KIDS PLAY AND SLEEP AT NEVERLAND. Jackson is who he is: still a child who loves to play and go to the zoo, instead he has his own CARNIVAL and ZOO.
The parents should have got NOTHING, NADA, NIHIL, NIENTE, ZIP, no pay the expenses of the "joke-trial"because they have put DELIBERATELY their own kids in the house of an already known child abuser.
To be honest: I don't accuse Michael Jackson, he might be the king of pop, but he is still a child surrounded by sharks and almost defenseless.
Let's earn some big money, write him that your child is sick and that his only dream is to see his hero at Neverland, he accepts and later you claim a few million dollar.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

About OJ convicted, 100% yes. He has no longer money.

I'll buck the trend and say he is a great artiste, singer/songwriter of the first degree.

His personal life..................lost for words.

Why does M. Jackson wear short trousers, cos they're not his!

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

why should his private life be up for discussion?
Would anyone here like folk to bad mouth them when they do not not them?

Does anyone persoanlly know Michael jackson to properly comment on him and how whacko he is or isnt?
Are people just commenting from the stuff they have read or seen from the media? which could be all propaganda, even though it might not be.

My thoughts on him is he made some great songs in the past, even though I would never go out and buy them or even play them, but I respect what he has done for the muic scene in his own rights,
He is or was and maybe still is a good dancer I tihnk, not that I am an expert at how good a person is at dancing.

I think when he dangled the wean from the balcony was wrong but a hundred thousand fathers do a lot worse to their kids yet nothing is heard from them
Just because someone is famous does not give us the right to slag them off.

just my thoughts.

But see his sister....Latoya, she is gorgeous but that other one Janet, she is a right proper weirdo lol lol

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

upyerkilt wrote:

It'a a free country that I live in and that includes freedom of speech. People will talk about you, me and everyone else in this world so why not M. Jackson.

charlotte wrote:
upyerkilt wrote:

It'a a free country that I live in and that includes freedom of speech. People will talk about you, me and everyone else in this world so why not M. Jackson.

See if you read my very last line on my post on this thread and think about it, you might realise all my post was a joke reply.
I talk about everyone and anyone.

Ken

My mistake, got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Partly your fault as the stuff I was drinking last night came from your part of the world.

Michael does not equal Janet.  Janet is much more masculine.

Those kids were messed up by "stage parents" to the extreme.  It is unfortunate.  I am no psychologist, but I can agree with that person above who says that Michael Jackson is still a child in his mind and spirit.  All his money can't take away that damage.  That he has a lot of money and is a target for sharks is that much more unfortunate. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

charlotte wrote:

My mistake, got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Partly your fault as the stuff I was drinking last night came from your part of the world.

lol lol

Its always my fault, my wife even says so with everything. lol

Ken

Zurf wrote:

Michael does not equal Janet.  Janet is much more masculine.

Those kids were messed up by "stage parents" to the extreme.  It is unfortunate.  I am no psychologist, but I can agree with that person above who says that Michael Jackson is still a child in his mind and spirit.  All his money can't take away that damage.  That he has a lot of money and is a target for sharks is that much more unfortunate. 

- Zurf

Zurf I think your amatuer psychology has turened out to probably be near the truth.
I tihnk the family was so rich since Michael was a boy that he never had to grow up. He always enjoyed childish things and as he got older he still liked the child games etc as he was too busy to be a child when he was young.

If he was allwoed to be a child instead of a child star then he might have and probably would have turned out a lot more different than today's version of the amn he is suppose to be.

And not only that, who other than him gets away with buying a wife for the means of a child, paying her off so she never gets to bring up her own child, whats more what sort of mother would accept any amount of money to neglect their own kids? She is just as bad if not wirse than him.

The state should have stepped in and took the kids away to be brought up a more natural lifestyle than the one he is subjecting them too ( not that I know how they are getting brought up but I bet they stay children for a long time even when they should be young adults when the time comes)

mj's first songs wern't that bad but then he had to go and get all wierd...or just retarted wich ever...

you can love me
you can hate me
but NEVER forget me

I agree with zurf ... it also saves a lot of writing .

any resemblance to my songs sounding anything like the original is highly unlikely.

I think he's a genius , his music and performance show that and like most genius's , he is on the edge of or in the middle of eccenticity which is a great place to be , but however its all gone a little sad, and I do feel for him. He is a product of his enviroment.......

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx

Ray Melton wrote:

I think he's a genius , his music and performance show that and like most genius's , he is on the edge of or in the middle of eccenticity which is a great place to be , but however its all gone a little sad, and I do feel for him. He is a product of his enviroment.......

No offense to you specifically Ray but,.....I must say this,

A decent vocalist and front man/boy/whatever, in the past tense in only a musical sense(from the guidance and direction from a group of pre-established, capable musicians ie; older brothers) . He was a puppet, he did what he was taught to do by his bandleader(s), and manager(s). A freak in the modern world in the sense of what is legal, moral, and acceptable in our society and which most of us decent and moral citizens of the the universe reside in, a coward(allegedly) in  failing to stand up and admit he has done wrong against naive children and their money grubbing parents(allegedly). This 'thing' never wrote a  complete tune from 'start to finish' and to give this beast accolades of any  sense in a complete form is totally wrong and unjust . (period) Don't be blind to the obvious. Eeeeee-Heeeeee......(please refrain from grabbing crotch and moonwalkin', unless you really want to?!?!?!?Eeeeee-Heeeeeee!!!!)

(This is my view and my view only and does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Chordie.com)

Peace and Guitars and Concerned/Caring Parents,
SouthPaw41L

ps---what if it was your child?(give some serious thought before responding to this question, and if you don't have a child/children, stay away and get back to me when you you become a parent.........or have a loved one who has a young child)

Give everything but up.

SouthPaw41L wrote:

ps---what if it was your child?

It it were my child, she (both my children are daughters) wouldn't be permitted to go into another person's house without parental supervision until such time as I had been there enough and knew the parents well enough to take a decision that the environment is a safe one.  My daughters don't get play dates with children until we know the parents - or we stay during the date and GET to know the parents and how they run their house.  That's what.

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Zurf wrote:
SouthPaw41L wrote:

ps---what if it was your child?

It it were my child, she (both my children are daughters) wouldn't be permitted to go into another person's house without parental supervision until such time as I had been there enough and knew the parents well enough to take a decision that the environment is a safe one.  My daughters don't get play dates with children until we know the parents - or we stay during the date and GET to know the parents and how they run their house.  That's what.

- Zurf

My thoughts exactly!! All parents in this case are partly to blame whether they believe they are or not. Parents are suppose to protect and if they didnt know exactly ho a person is or what their intentions are then they have part blame.

upyerkilt wrote:

My thoughts exactly!! All parents in this case are partly to blame whether they believe they are or not. Parents are suppose to protect and if they didnt know exactly ho a person is or what their intentions are then they have part blame.

Sadly, I suspect that some of the parents had a very good idea of the person's intentions and let their children go anyway.  Whether for the brush with fame or a chance for getting a whack at his pocketbook, I don't know.  It is shameful, but it is nevertheless my supposition. 

- Zurf