Topic: DigitechRP100

Hi..:)  Is anyone familiar with the above effect pedal..?  I've been given one by my brother (who has a fender strat, & can only play A, G & D chords!  the guitar sits in a dusty case going to waste, i say he should give it to me, lol.. a guitar should be played, not left in a box! )

Anyways, back to the RP100... what can i do with it..?  I've played with all the pre-sets, & found some nice effects to play stuff like 'Apache'.. & a cpl of GunsNroses.  But what else can it do..? Can you 'mix' the effects?  My amp isn't great, a Marshall15CD.

Thanks for any suggestions

Rachael xx

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100

Re: DigitechRP100

They are neat little devices, they can be used as an amp modler for recording, through a
PA, with headphones for practice, or through your amp like an effects box.  You should be able to reset half of the presets too many combos of amp models, and effects. plus it has many other cool features like pick up modelers, accoustic modelers, a drum machine, and a chromatic tuner.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document … c=3SOSWXXB

you should be able to get a manuel for it off the web.

Thanks for the link, Mixter.  I've got the manual.. but it doesn't really tell me a greal deal..!   I've saved a few of my own pre-sets, or i'd never remember what i did to get the sound, lol.. The drum feature has been great, helps loads with my timimg.

I'll keep fiddling with it & see what i come up with.. smile

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100

I had the RP50 given to me and, although small, was not bad. I found that I was using the drums feature more than any of the other setting but I since I had not been using it very long I cannot give you a good report. NOW, I can't even give you any information on it since it was stolen from my luggage while going through an airport.

Nela