Topic: NEW NEWS DIT DIT DIT DIT.......

A new video is available for downloading or just viewing it is on my mediafire site and the title is "New News" it is a wrap up of the past week on the chordie forums if you only wish to view it and not download it after you click on the file you can select "run or open" and it will play on your media player and after watching you just click the X on the right or open your favorites to a new site or click on the back arrow till you return to chordie I hope you enjoy this latest segment of chordie news smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: NEW NEWS DIT DIT DIT DIT.......

Hi Russ Tried to check out the news but file won't play.
Kap

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Ken there could be several reasons why,first if your windows media player is your default viewer it might not be updated to recononize wmv format only avi,theres a free viewer available VLC from sourceforge.net it was included when I downloaded the new audacity 1.3.5 version but you can request it from sourceforge.net you just have to type in the google address bar vlc download either at sourceforge or your home page and if you get this download contact me the vlc plays all formats mov,wmv.avi and mp3,wav ogg vorbis so you set it as your default player 

KAP54 wrote:

Hi Russ Tried to check out the news but file won't play.
Kap

this is the dowload page goodluck and contact me if you have problems setting it as your default player
http://uberdownloads.com/software/video-player/VLC.html

Hi Russell. smile
Entertaining news program you have.I got a kick from your stock ticker impersonation. Well thought out and funny to boot.Soon you'll be good enough to give CNN a run for their money.
Don't know why vid wouldn't load this morning but it was OK today. Must have been because it was Monday morning.
Thanks for the news and the chuckle.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Ken glad you got a little laugh i had a lot of fun as usual putting this skit on and there will be more i promiss smile

Hey Russell,

are they potatoe recipes written on you news Cápeen ? { wee hat} lol

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

lol helena you never cease to amaze me with your great sense of humor keep it up lol

Old Doll wrote:

Hey Russell,

are they potatoe recipes written on you news Cápeen ? { wee hat} lol