Topic: LYRICS

If you can write lyrics this is for you I will be first to add my name russell smile

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Quill_pen.PNG

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: LYRICS

I am adding my name first so any member who needs words to a song I will help you but, I can only work on one project at a time so more volunteers are needed smile

OK...I'll add myself to this list. My lyrics tend to fun but sometimes obscene.

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Let me know what I can do to help out. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

thanks kenny just the fact that you posted a reply is good enough for now we are still in the early stages of setting this up so hang in there ok and thanks again smile

KAP54 wrote:

Let me know what I can do to help out. smile

Kenny

thats ok geo thanks for logging in and dont worry about your lyrics that will be between you and whoever you collaborate on a project with smile

geoaguiar wrote:

OK...I'll add myself to this list. My lyrics tend to fun but sometimes obscene.

I'm adding my name here...if I can help in anything I'm sure I'll appreciate the practice and hope I can be of service.

Jamie

If I were you, I wouldn't have a problem with the kids in school...

Thank you Jamie this will take a few weeks to get sorted out so bear with us but we are already doing projects so we have had some exprerience with how it will eventually work russell smile

smart_deedee wrote:

I'm adding my name here...if I can help in anything I'm sure I'll appreciate the practice and hope I can be of service.

Jamie

Seeing as how i'm the new born in this happy family i am glad to be of service [if a little nervous]. My pens are full of ink and rarin' to go.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

David thank you for comming aboard we could use the help and by the way check out the "challange 11" in this forum all you have to do is compose some words for a song I composed I have uploaded it to my mediafire account so click on my mediafire link at the bottom of this post and the folders name is "Rumpty" its a rock and roll song so dip that pen in some ink and go for it,I will add your name to the other esteemed lyricist and thanks again "buvvy" smile

buvvy wrote:

Seeing as how i'm the new born in this happy family i am glad to be of service [if a little nervous]. My pens are full of ink and rarin' to go.

put me down too, always happy to help in any way

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thank you Phill,you are a quality addition to this list your lyrics are always first rate smile

Phill Williams wrote:

put me down too, always happy to help in any way

phill

I write a variety of styles. Check out my posts in songwriting and my stuff on myspace music search raksasha and american chaos theory.

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

A.C.T all styles are welcome that makes the choices greater for members seeking lyrics I will add your name to the catagories you have indicated and thanks smile

american chaos theory wrote:

I write a variety of styles. Check out my posts in songwriting and my stuff on myspace music search raksasha and american chaos theory.

I am new to this, but I am willing to help out in anyway that I can.... You have started something great!
Haley

Haley good to hear your willing to help, if you feel you can contribute lyrics to a project or anything please indicate which of these catagories you feel you can assist members in smile

babypink11 wrote:

I am new to this, but I am willing to help out in anyway that I can.... You have started something great!
Haley

Ok. Thanks! I am working on a song right now.... But I'm not done yet... I will post it when I am through. smile

ok Haley whenever your ready give us a holler smile

babypink11 wrote:

Ok. Thanks! I am working on a song right now.... But I'm not done yet... I will post it when I am through. smile

ok. No problem. Thanks!

I am better at writing than composing music.  Add my name; be happy to help where can.  I tend to lean towards country, ballads, pop.  Anything where you have the words mean something.

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we're doing now is like somebody's bedsheets; spread 'em out, soil 'em, ship 'em out to laundry, you know? But our songs...I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever...understand?  Words and music."

resprod glad for the additional help our network is growing and from what I sense there will be a lot of activity for all smile

Writing lyrics is not the problem for me, it's singing them.  It's very frusterating when you write lyrics and you have this great idea in your head of how they'll sound, and then you try to sing them the way you want them to sound, and blehhhhhh.

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

o6sc500 (you need a name lol ) if you just want to write lyrics let me know I can add you to any list for lyrics or guitar etc... just give the word smile

Russell_Harding wrote:

o6sc500 (you need a name lol ) if you just want to write lyrics let me know I can add you to any list for lyrics or guitar etc... just give the word smile

Haha 06sc500 is the model year and name of my snowmobile, a 2006 Arctic Cat Sabercat 500.  My name's Stephen, just for future reference smile  Thanks, if I can write something or play something let me know smile

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

stephen I think your last name is hooper right? I have listened to several of your songs and you do have a knack for writing and you also play guitar ok if its ok I will add your name to lyrics and guitar (ryhthm and lead) and thanks for the help also your snowmobile would come in mighty handy in Wisconsin we had record snowfalls last month smile

06sc500 wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Haha 06sc500 is the model year and name of my snowmobile, a 2006 Arctic Cat Sabercat 500.  My name's Stephen, just for future reference smile  Thanks, if I can write something or play something let me know smile