1 (edited by Riverdales 2008-09-25 16:27:41)

Topic: Quotes????????????

How do you guys do the quote things.You post your message then there's these crazy cool quotes. Do you have to type them every time you post? I don't even like to post cause I don't have a quote. Please help!  "Quoteless in Seattle" Not really from seattle!

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

2 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-09-25 16:34:08)

Re: Quotes????????????

If you click on your username it will carry you to your profile page. From there, choose Personality in the box on the upper left. You'll now find a place for you to put in your "Signature" then submit and you're good to go! You can also add an avatar from that page if you like. -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Quotes????????????

cool thanx I haven't put anything yet but that's cool to know thank you

Guitarpix wrote:

If you click on your username it will carry you to your profile page. From there, choose Personality in the box on the upper left. You'll now find a place for you to put in your "Signature" then submit and you're good to go! You can also add an avatar from that page if you like. -Pix

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!