A great actor but a greater humanitarian

Thanks for "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid",  "Cool Hand Luke"

Kap54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: RIP Paul Newman

hi kap he was a great all rounder an original who can't be replaced ,rip paul.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

That he was Daddy
Apparently he started his food business on a lark back in the late sixties saying that all profits would go to charities.A man of his word(a rarity in Hollywood) he grew his business over the years and has donated 250 million dollars to many charities."The Hole in the Wall" camp set up for handi-capped children amongst the few he had started.
Definitely an original

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Loved his work, especially The Hustler, Color of Money and The Verdict

I'm the son of rage and love

Not to mention the man was responsible for the greatest salad dressing in the history of all salad dressings.(seriously!) And the coolest scene in all of film history when he ate 60 hard boiled eggs in 1 hour. What's the name of this film?(was it 'Cool Hand Luke'?) He was in prison on an island somewhere......Paul Newman was one cool dude and a fine man as well.

Give everything but up.

I was sorry to hear of Paul Newman's death.
It seems his name has been around in films for all my life and what a great Hollywood actor he was.
"Cool Hand Luke" is one of my favourite films...
An excellent man and fine actor
RIP Paul....
Ark

I can remember most of his movies he was a fine actor and I think Ive seen all of his movies my favorite is "the life and times of judge roy bean" I still laugh at it, he will be missed.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

SouthPaw41L wrote:

Not to mention the man was responsible for the greatest salad dressing in the history of all salad dressings.(seriously!) And the coolest scene in all of film history when he ate 60 hard boiled eggs in 1 hour. What's the name of this film?(was it 'Cool Hand Luke'?) He was in prison on an island somewhere......Paul Newman was one cool dude and a fine man as well.

Cool Hand Luke it was but it was set in the south, not on an island... that might have been Papillon with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman - one of the finest prison movies ever!

Pedantic Bonedaddy!

I'm the son of rage and love