Topic: 7 Days Free on Jamplay?

Hi, to all those at Chordie who might be thinking about taking lessons on Jamplay.
Well I was checking my E-Mail to day October 5th, and I had an e-mail from Justin Sandacore,
and one of the things in it was a code for a Free Seven Day Period on JamPlay.com.
Now before I give it to you something you should know, the code ends with (GB) niow I am not suer if this means it only aplies to the UK,  ie, GB.
The other thing is when it actavates you will receive two E-Mails, One for Troubleshooting, the
other thanking you for taking up a membership with JamPlay, and you subbricition will be taken at the end of each month or quarter, don't worry, the only imfor mation you give is your e-mail address, no bank details. Now that means 768 hours or sitting up for seven stright days.
That's a long time unless your an insomneact.

So, type in:   www.jamplay.com/jg/redeem/             Code:         AE3GB

So if you want to tray it go ahead give it ago, what can you lose.

Luck and Helth to all!!!

Re: 7 Days Free on Jamplay?

AND THEN DON'T FORGET TO GO BACK TO JUSINGUITAR.COM AND MAKE A DONATION smile

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Did already alvee?

Good man. I've toyed with the idea of Jamplay a lot. Is it worth it?

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

5 (edited by Headcase 2008-10-06 11:21:31)

Sorry I did not get back sooner Alvee, but I had logged out.  From what I've seen it does seem worth it, I think a Years Membership workes out cheeper, and rember you can stay on the site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, now that has got to be worth it.
However I am having a bit of a problem, in that my vidio lessons are freezing, I downloaded the Broweser and Adobie Flash Player like they said, but I'm still having problems. Now this may not happen to everybody, in fact I am waiting for an answer from them as they are trying to sort the problim out.  Apart from that I think it is good value for money, and if they can sort my peoblim out I will be taking out a years membership.
Just one more thing every one who gets the free lessons and then takes out any kind of membership, Justin will get an amount from JamPlay.

Good luck and Helth to all!!!

6 (edited by Headcase 2008-10-06 11:30:18)

PS:
If you get the free lessons, as Alvie says go back to Justinguitar.com and make a doation, anything you can afford, your not expected to break the Bank.

Good Luck and Helth to all!!!

We think our site is very worth it. Give the trial code a shot and see for yourselves!

The video problems headcase has mentioned are a very rare situation. It only happens for users with a very slow computer and/or internet connection. Even with a moderately slow PC/connection, simply upgrading your flash version & using a lower quality (low or medium) resolves the problem. If anybody has any questions about JamPlay, do not hesitate to contact us at support@jamplay.com.

[url=http://www.jamplay.com/]JamPlay.com[/url] - Online guitar lessons.

I have a doubt to ask. Can I download Jamplay software. If yes, how can I?. please guide me. Just one more thing every one who gets the free lessons and then takes out any kind of membership, Justin will get an amount from JamPlay.thank for your support.
-----------------------------------
Jack Steven

hey i went there from u guys and now i have joined , hope u got your donation

we may never pass this way again.

I've been reading in the forum trying to see if this is the real deal for me or not. So far it looks really good, but was wondering about how much info I would get-like will I be limited to just a set number of lessons per month from Jamplay or can I saturate myself with as much as I can(within reason)? Also I'm self taught and really do not want to go to square 1. Been playing for a long time and the last couple years been working hard on scales and lead as I feel I'm on the verge to good improvising but lack the little light bulb going off in my head.

Our intuitions serve us well

Hi Papaguitar, no you can watch as much as yo can in a month, also if your are past the

beginer stage there are the Phase two and phase 3 lessions, Plus a live Q&A everyday.

I think you would need to take out a years membership to see the good of the site, there are

new Lessions everyday.  There is a teaching tools site, with Jam tracks to play to, and games

to test your music skills.

Luck and Health to all!!!

Hey Headcase, thanks for the reply about Jamplay! Couldn't stand it any longer so i got on and glad i did. Went with DMac phase1 at first like they recomend phase1 even tho i've been playing a long time but theory and such i'm lacking. Went thro that pretty quickly and got alot of good stuff to work on. Jumped to phase2 with Brad H. and now working on the modes as that area has been hard for me. Now i got it!!! This has been the best thing ever. Thanks again, mike.

Our intuitions serve us well

this is a great thing, i did it and now am a full time student, check it out,its great. thanx again headcase for the code.

we may never pass this way again.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the site, there is realy a lot on the site which is why I have not been

on Chordie, much lately.  However I mention Chordie at every oppertunity.

Luck and Health to all!!!!

Thanks for all of the kind words. We hope everyone is enjoying the site. If you have any questions at all about it, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone (listed on our site).

WELL NOW, LAST NIGHT I SIGNED UP FOR THE FREE LESSONS FOR SEVEN DAYS.  SAID THEY WOULD E-MAIL
ME BEFORE I CAN USE IT.  GOT UP THIS MORNING HOPING FOR THE E-MAIL. WHA LA "NO E-MAIL"
READ THE FIRST COMMENT FROM ANOTHER AND THE PICTURE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD.  IF I HAVE TO MAKE A
DONATION BEFORE I GET TO SEE THE PRODUCT, I DON'T CALL THAT AS BEING FREE.  BEING 67 YEARS OLD, TIME FLYS BY, I WANT TO KNOW IF I WILL STILL BE ALIVE WHEN I FINALLY GET THAT "E-MAIL".  BY THE WAY,
YOU USUALLY TIP SOME AFTER THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED.   GABBY1038

Gabby, I don't think they mean that you have to donate before you get an email... they are talking about two different websites.  Donating at Justinguitar because he's awesome and the free code was provided by him... and then getting the freebie from Jamplay to try it out.  I can't give you any advice about not getting the email though as I'm not a part of JamPlay (nor is Chordie, it's just highly suggested as a good site by the admin here and many of the members).  So... I suggest you do what they say and contact them at support@jamplay.com or go to their site and call the phone number they say is there.  GOOD LUCK! 

I'm curious about JamPlay too... although I don't know that I have enough time to dedicate to lessons right now.  Let us know how you make out!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thank you mekidsmom, for replying.  At my age, I am allowed to "asume" things, of course you know what that means.  I will say this, that I think if you like music and songs, that "Chordie" is the greatest internet site that I have found since buttered biskets.  Thanks guys and gals. I will just wait for the e-mail. Have a nice day.
gabby1038

gabby1038 wrote:

Thank you mekidsmom, for replying.  At my age, I am allowed to "asume" things, of course you know what that means.  I will say this, that I think if you like music and songs, that "Chordie" is the greatest internet site that I have found since buttered biskets.  Thanks guys and gals. I will just wait for the e-mail. Have a nice day.
gabby1038

smile You are very welcome Gabby!  I completely followed your confusion which is why I thought I'd explain.  I've been there and done that in "assuming" too... my 14 year old does it way too often and gets the ole "lecture" my dad always gave!  lol Chordie is great, I think it ranks right up there with true handmade buttered buttermilk biscuits!  I do get the impression that you should have gotten an email from them right away though.  So, check your spam folder just in case your email company flagged it and threw it in there for you, and then shoot jamplay an email if you still haven't gotten anything today.  I'd hate to hear that you missed out on a couple days worth of that 7 day access pass due to an oversight.

BTW - WELCOME to Chordie's forums!  Take a look around here, there's tons of people just ready and willing to help out, answer questions, or welcome your knowledge (plus, in the chat section a while back I had a recipe up there for those biscuits we're talking about and one of our ladies from Ireland had a delish brown bread recipe up there!!)  Happy strumming!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hello,

Please contact customer support if you haven't gotten your e-mail.  What is likely happening is that the e-mail is getting blocked by your, or your internet service provider's, spam filter.

Thank You.

Jeff

@ alvee33
big_smile

Can I download Jamplay software. If yes, how can I?.

** Spam removed from signature **

Hi Alex,

Please write to: admin@jamplay.com for details concerning JamPlay.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

What is jamplay?

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Jamplay is a guitar tuition course which is promoted Chordie.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"