Topic: A NEW FRIEND REQUEST

I recieved a request to approve Jamie WIllard as a friend it came with a note from Jamie that said "sorry to keep bugging you but could you please listen to my music" i cant recall ever getting a request to accept Jamie as a friend but with my computer problems it could have been lost it the shuffle. I listened to his myspace songs and the only thing I can say is he is one great musician period,if you have some time give a listen to this very talented guitarist smile
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =304015069

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: A NEW FRIEND REQUEST

Russ
I got the same friends request from the guy.
Jamie Willard has 7257 friends so I guess he's fairly popular smile
Saying that I like his sound it's a little different which is saying something nowadays..
Well he's "My Friend" now lol
Ark

Re: A NEW FRIEND REQUEST

lol Ark and all the time I thougt he was mine looks like a good way to add friends and get people to listen to your music even tho it is a little sneaky lol so I guess we'll have to share him with 7257 other "friends" I got my session tonight so I got to get a little practice in and break in the new strings so they stretch a bit take care Russ smile

arkady wrote:

Russ
I got the same friends request from the guy.
Jamie Willard has 7257 friends so I guess he's fairly popular smile
Saying that I like his sound it's a little different which is saying something nowadays..
Well he's "My Friend" now lol
Ark

"Growing old is not for sissies"