1 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-10-17 02:12:13)

Topic: How long have we had this feature??

I just noticed that we can now see all forum members online status! I really like it! I requested this feature a few months back but the topic kinda faded away... It's good to see it up and running! Have we had it for awhile now and I'm just noticing it or is this new? Thanks! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: How long have we had this feature??

Pix I think we have had the online notice for some time and your just noticing it lol

Guitarpix wrote:

I just noticed that we can now see all forum members online status! I really like it! I requested this feature a few months back but the topic kinda faded away... It's good to see it up and running! Have we had it for awhile now and I'm just noticing it or is this new? Thanks! -Pix

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

Pix I think we have had the online notice for some time and your just noticing it lol

That's what I get for not coming around as much as I used to....;) I still think it would be nice to have an active link to other members IM addresses. That way if a subject comes up that warrants further discussion. We have an active link to chat with that person. It'd be allot easier than the way we have to do it now...

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

I like the idea, but untill then I use google talk its instant and free and I use tokbox for video chats maybe someday we can have these features on chordie you never know the nice thing about google talk is you can transfer mp3's or videos and other documents from your desktop to anyone in your network it saves time going online and entering passwords or picking up cookies or viruses, if google ever comes out with video chat I'll bet it will be superior to most other sites but till then tokbox will have to suffice smile

I have been looking for lyrics to Loreen McKennitts music.
All I have found is lyrics with tab.  I would prefer the chords instead.  If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it!

P.S. I love you chordie!

Connie

Russell_Harding wrote:

I like the idea, but untill then I use google talk its instant and free and I use tokbox for video chats maybe someday we can have these features on chordie you never know the nice thing about google talk is you can transfer mp3's or videos and other documents from your desktop to anyone in your network it saves time going online and entering passwords or picking up cookies or viruses, if google ever comes out with video chat I'll bet it will be superior to most other sites but till then tokbox will have to suffice smile

Google talk and Yahoo messenger is what I'm talking about... An active link to those that you use. We have the info on our profile page and it shouldn't be that hard to put an active link with our posts. That way if someone wanted to contact a fellow member they could just hit the link and go straight to it instead of having to look it up and do everything manually...

Pix it sounds like a good idea maybe the powers that be can look into the feasability of incorporating these features into chordie sure got my vote smile

Guitarpix wrote:

Google talk and Yahoo messenger is what I'm talking about... An active link to those that you use. We have the info on our profile page and it shouldn't be that hard to put an active link with our posts. That way if someone wanted to contact a fellow member they could just hit the link and go straight to it instead of having to look it up and do everything manually...

8 (edited by Old Doll 2008-10-17 19:33:54)

Hi diamondrush100 ,

Go to resources here on chordie. Theres about a dozen songs there for the Artist your looking for with chords.

Heres a link for you.   http://www.chordie.com/song.php/songart … Mckennitt/

http://www.azchords.com/l/loreenamckenn … 27007.html

http://www.e-chords.com/guitartab.asp?idmusica=116458

Sorry to interupt this thread Lads!  My good deed done for today! actually my 2nd lol

Old Doll.

Ps . Its important to get the  Artist name right. Or Spelling of. This is not a criticism of you just advice for future reference. It makes it a whole lot easier.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Cool feature Pix, check out Auto-Scroll, thats neat.

Badeye  cool

one caper after another