1 (edited by Old Doll 2008-10-16 07:53:10)

Topic: Chris Smithers.

Started my day at 6 am listening to this great artist. Love the way he plays guitar.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpNoQaB2LT0

He also has one of the best recordings of Dylans"Desolation Row" Ive ever heard.. Not on youtube i might add, on one of his albums.

Be s happy in your heart today Chordians....

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Chris Smithers.

Mornin Old Doll, nice guitar playing from Chris Smithers. How have you been? Yesterday was the two year mark of a smoke free Badeye and I feel great. Hope the sun is shining on you.

Your Shegosha....   Badeye  cool

one caper after another

Ya lucky Duck Badeye,

I still indulge. Not anything like i used to but its a horrible habit to break.

But the good news me ould segosha is. "I am now walking pain free." Yipee!! I had to walk a lot today. Viewing a large premises
for some floral work i have coming up.  The op  appears to have been successful. Its still a wee  bit soon but fingers crossed.
Praise Be. I felt so good i stayed in the city walking, had lunch with my sons. Spent some spondilicks. Ya know Badeye "Sale Signs"
Ask Gem about them:lol: addictive they are!
Yes segosha, im thankful i had happy in my heart and leg today.

Love to you and yours.

Old Doll.

4 (edited by badeye 2008-10-16 22:14:42)

Happy to hear your operation was a success, you'll be running marathons in no time. Yes Gem knows what you mean about 'sale signs'. Take care of that leg eh.

Badeye     cool

one caper after another

Thanks for the link Doll. I'd never heard of Chris Smithers and I enjoyed several of his vids. I've got to search Amazon for his CDs.

Here's a youtube link for a live version of the Dylan cover you mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUagPMJjXTE

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Your a pet Topdown,

Thank You" I very much enjoyed that. I love this guy and that song. I love the way he nonchalantly sits and sings . Also such a great guitarist.

I just know you will love his CDS. His recordings are superb.     Give your self a treat some time! find a nice comfy chair and listen to his stuff through head phones. In a word " Magic.

Old Doll.