Topic: Been away a little while

Hi Everyone,

I've been away for awhile, lots going on, a death in the family, my wife's Grandmother passed away, also my Wife has been through a rough time with her health, as well as other every day things. But I'm glad to be back and just wanted to say hello again, Topdown....I'm still hoping we might get together sometime in the near future, I hadn't forgot about you, but as I said, lots going on.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Been away a little while

Hi Cam,

I sorry to learn of your troubles and I hope all goes well for you from now on. I especially wish that your wife's health problems have cleared up and she can enjoy life to the full.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Positive thoughts to you Sir,

For a brighter future, Welcome back.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Sorry to hear of your rough patch.  Here's hoping things will look up.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

cameronkl7 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I've been away for awhile, lots going on, a death in the family, my wife's Grandmother passed away, also my Wife has been through a rough time with her health, as well as other every day things. But I'm glad to be back and just wanted to say hello again, Topdown....I'm still hoping we might get together sometime in the near future, I hadn't forgot about you, but as I said, lots going on.

Cam

Any time my friend, any time on most weekends anyway. I understand being busy and sorry to hear of your troubles. Just shoot me an email when you have some time. It sounds like you deserve an afternoon of pickin' and sippin'.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the kind words, they are much appreciated, and needed. Topdown I'll let you know about getting together soon, I'm really looking forward to it, sounds great, and yes, It would have to be a weekend for me to, so talk to you soon!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down