1 (edited by Headcase 2008-10-30 22:44:04)

Topic: Where's alansheeran?

Hi, to everybody, has anyone heard from Alan Sheeran, he  went last weekend to stay in a
caravan in the Glens of Antrim, and I've not heard from him since, he's usualy in the Chat Corner, once or twice, or three times a week. I told him if he drank too much  Black Bush,
he was liable to end up at the bottom of the Glen, it could be anyone of them there are nine.
Hope he's OK, maybe he's a touch of the flu it's going like mad hear, I just like to think while I'm playing it's keeping him awake. Hope to hear from you soon Alan, are you going to the welcome back parade for the boy coming back from Iraq this Sunday.

Just as an aside, I have a topic I'd Like all you Chordiens advice on, it's too late now so I'll
post it tomorrow?

Luck and Health to all!!!

Re: Where's alansheeran?

Never heard of the guy !

Somebody should have warned him about that Black Bush. I woke up last Sunday in  a wonderful cave-palace, bedecked in swathes of diaphonous gold, purple and dimpsy-blue. In front of me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.  She walked up to me - but I'll cut to the chase. She has been holding me prisoner and will only release me if a guitar player with a bad arm can play an F in seven positions on the fret board - I am doomed . . .

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Re: Where's alansheeran?

I was not worried. it was just, well, it's so hard and too much trouble to start a search of the Glens.

Hope you had a good time Mate!

Luck and Health to all!!