Topic: why cant i save some songs in my songbook???

some work and some do not.
no prob with save bach air on gstring but cant save for ex bloodhound gang the roof is on fire?

what´s wrong? insted of button to save song there is other stuff, like size on tab, printing and others.

Re: why cant i save some songs in my songbook???

I have just looked at this song and the 'Add' is on all versions. On songs with chords it is lower down the list than with tabbed songs.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.u … ;id=275061

it doesnt show in this link for example,,,

Hi Chewy,

I followed the link you posted and 'Songbook ADD' was where it should be. This leads me to believe that the problem is at your end but how to overcome it I am afraid I have no idea.

Perhaps others will check the link also and let us know whether they see the 'Songbook ADD' to confirm whether it is a localised problem at your end or whether there is a bug in the system.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Roger

hi Chew.. a dumb question, but are you sure you're signed into the site when you try & save to your songbook..?   It's a mistake i've made a few times..! big_smile  lol

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100

clicked the link myself and could add the song now. mayby i just wasn´t logged in before then...
thanks for the help anyhow lads! smile

I have had a similar problem.

On some songs, when i try to add them i get to the next page with the chords showing in a different layout, but the add to songbook button still shows, if press it again the page just reloads. And essentially im not able to add that song :-/

Hi TDSzevz,

I've had that problem several times, but what I do when that happens is change to another book, then look back at the original book that I tried to add it to and suddenly there it is, not sure why it happens that way but it does, just play around with that and see if it works, good luck!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

TDSzevz wrote:

On some songs, when i try to add them i get to the next page with the chords showing in a different layout,

You should not be getting a page with a different lay out when adding to a Songbook. The only page I can think of with a different layout is the print preview page so, unless you have been pressing the print button in error, details of the difference in page layout would be helpful.

Roger

Hi Evsynator and TDS,

This is obviously not an isolated incident so the best thing to do is to save a screenshot of the rogue page and send it to admin@chordie.com with an explanation.

Roger

11 (edited by TDSzevz 2008-12-09 16:07:45)

Ok, ill do that the next time it happens.

And the page it leads to seems to be the original layout, it often has some tabs and text  in addition to the chords.

Edit: it happened again, sent a message to that e-mail, but i uploaded the image so anyone else can have a look too.
http://bildr.no/thumb/301878.jpeg