Topic: new

Hello. I found this by yahoo search, had to join, I am a beginner guitarist, something I have allways wanted to learn and decided it is time to start.

Re: new

Welcome to Chordie kevin44. I'm extremely confident that you'll find Chordie to be a very useful tool in your development as a guitar player.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Welcome Kevin.  Glad to meet you.  This site has some great people and great music to try.  Practice is everything.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

hi Kevin and welcome to Chordie,glad you found us, there are a number of members who will be glad to help you so dont be afraid to ask smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Welcome aboard Kevin,

You'll find all kinds of friends here, everyone's very friendly, eager to help, and will answer any and all questions, so enjoy the ride!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Hello kevin,you found a great site lots of players,young and older,beginners in to pros,I think you will find all you need here,if not the members will try too help you find what you need.                  dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

7 (edited by ozymandias 2008-11-15 18:41:01)

Greetings, this place has been a blessing with finding the tunes I love and want to play.  Whenever I get discouraged with my playing I just come here and chordie just recharges my passion for playing.  I love to spread the word about it to my friends and other websites that I belong to!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

yeah, this website is awesome for finding chords and tabs. Um, guys, could you help me out a little? I'm also new to chordie and am just wondering  how you get those quote thingys on the bottom of your posts. thanks for listening!

"Open up your box of sunshine and smile as confetti comes raining down on you."

whoops... i think i figured it out. sorry about that. big_smile

"Open up your box of sunshine and smile as confetti comes raining down on you."

natlim33 wrote:

whoops... i think i figured it out. sorry about that. big_smile

No problem, just when I think I have things figured out on a forum, I learn something new!    Luddite that I am.  <grin>

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg