Topic: Chinese Democracy

ITS OUT Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy is out what your opion??   smile

Re: Chinese Democracy

Yeah it's out but they should put it back in!

errrrmmmm, out now?
Lol, I got a copy of this about May due to some bad bad person in the recording studio.

I was disapointed at first but after about 14 listens to it, it gets better. lol

I give it 6/10. 15 years in the making? hmmmmmm  could have done better

KEn

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

its different than the old stuff...but was expecting that...kinda liked the song "sorry"...

Over processed, too many layers. I'm not fellin' any emotion or passion or love of music in this release. The once hungry Axle Rose is todays' version of the 'fat, success has spoiled me , Las Vegas Elvis'. I guess what i'm trying to say in a round about way is this; (in my insignificant opinion)Success went to his head and he forgot what enabled him to become the 'rock idol' he once was. Besides all that, there are fake drums( drum machines) in many parts of the several of the songs..........(fingernails screeching down a chalkboard!!!!!!) Maybe he'll do better in another 20 years and 30 million dollars(+/-) later.

Give everything but up.

I read that he recorded everybody that he had come in, then used their recording after they left!
If you ask me, Axle ain't nothing more than a thief. He has a rockstar attitude. 15 years sounds
alot like Boston! should'nt take 15 years to put out an album, and then to use other peoples
material [unless he had their permission] is pretty pathetic. I lost all respect for him a long time
ago. Theres a new Guns and Roses: Can you say Velvet Revolver?
                                                                                          getfiddle

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Love it.  Wonder if I can get my hands on the sheet music for piano.  Anyone used it yet?

eh...I meant for This I Love in particular.  big_smile

What was a strange event was that I had already the CD, probably from a studio co-worker, using mastertapes since 2 years.
I didn't listen him well I believe.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]