Topic: If you dont try

(If you dont try)                                                                                                                                         sometimes I run away

not knowing where I'm Going                   

Ive just got to find something to say to you....                                             
         cause when Im here with you                        

my mind just wonders

and I dont know what to do..                                                               

you say where not right                        

that we should be freinds                       

but how do you know                            

if..you don't try                                                                

I keep tellin myself                                                         
         to give it a try

and maybe youll think

that I could be the gu.y

to be there when your hurt   

and there when you cr..y

you say where not right

but how do you know

if..you dont try   

how will you know                            

if you never try

I know Im not great        

And Im not always right           

you say where not right

but how do you know

if..you dont try, if ..you dont try                                                                   If I dont try...........      

this song doesnt have chords but still working on it.
                  but Its rock!!!
                                                           12/6/08

Re: If you dont try

rogerb before you post a song in the songwriting forum the song must have chords,words alone without chords is not a song,it is a poem

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Put chords to it ! Its a good un,

Thank You.

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

how will chords help ? they will give you a basic thing of how the song is played in .... perhaps he wants to hear different renditions  ? the words seem good .

any resemblance to my songs sounding anything like the original is highly unlikely.

5 (edited by rogerb1223 2008-12-10 01:03:40)

I wote the song for all to enjoy.I have a band and I have my own chords to this song I have Many more songs also I just needed more feed back before I post more. I want to know where my song got moved to???

Your "words" were moved here to the chat corner from the songwriters forum, if you have your own chords I suggest you include them with your lyrics when posting in the songwritting forum that is the policy.

rogerb1223 wrote:

I wote the song for all to enjoy.I have a band and I have my own chords to this song I have Many more songs also I just needed more feed back before I post more. I want to know where my song got moved to???

I agree yor right It is a poem with out chords .. Sorry Again for the Mess Up.....Thanx, Roger

No problem roger,I would like to see the chords with the lyrics so I can pick them if you get a chance, and if you need help formating the song in chopro I will be happy to walk you thru it there is a visual aid on how to do this in a "sticky" at the top of the songwritting forum its really not that hard to do give it a try and if you get stuck give me a holler smile

rogerb1223 wrote:

I agree yor right It is a poem with out chords .. Sorry Again for the Mess Up.....Thanx, Roger