Topic: Silliness from an old mans past.

Three things I used to say to get a laugh.
1- I ONCE MADE A RECORD BUT THEY DIDN'T PUT A HOLE IN IT.

I want to write 2 songs and below are the titles.

SHE KISSED ME ON THE CORNER AND I SHOT ACROSS THE STREET

SHE USED TO KISS ME ON THE LIPS BUT IT"S ALL OVER NOW

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Re: Silliness from an old mans past.

She was only a telegraphers daughter but she dit dit dit lol
She has pimples on her But she is nice lol
She was only a moonshiners daughter but I loved her still lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Deadstring - u up in the S'port area?

nela

NELA wrote:

Deadstring - u up in the S'port area?

nela

About 30 miles north nela. Darn near in Arkansas.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I had a request but we decided to keep playing anyway.
I had a request but the microphone won't fit.
That last song is from our " " C.D. that recently went plywood. That's a big step up from cardboard.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Her teeth are like stars! They come out at night!

evsynator wrote:

why do people find it ok to hijack a thread ? cant they send a pm or something ?

LOL...Your doing the same thing and look, now you have me contributing smile I don't see a problem with it, especially since he's talking to the original poster. Now if it was someone else's thread then maybe send an email. But I never mind when people conversate on my threads... -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Come on folks, it was just a (silly) post to have fun with. I find no fault in asking a question. Have a gooden.

Guitarpix wrote:
evsynator wrote:

why do people find it ok to hijack a thread ? cant they send a pm or something ?

LOL...Your doing the same thing and look, now you have me contributing smile I don't see a problem with it, especially since he's talking to the original poster. Now if it was someone else's thread then maybe send an email. But I never mind when people conversate on my threads... -Pix

Pix it looks like evsynator deleted his post and I didn't want to see ya hanging smile

Russell_Harding wrote:
Guitarpix wrote:
evsynator wrote:

Pix it looks like evsynator deleted his post and I didn't want to see ya hanging smile

oh I deleted mine too, thought it was me.

Badeye  cool

one caper after another

Green green grass of home revisited.... Down the road I look and there comes Mary, her eyes are crossed and chest all hairy.........

I had an LP a million years ago by a guy named Biff Rose.  The title of the album was "The Thorn in Mrs. Rose's Side".  There was a song on it about a girl named Alice Dee and the cop who fell in love with her.  A line from the song included "He stuck his gun in Alice's chest and said 'this is a bust.' " 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Remember the tune "Chatanooga cho cho" the line "Pardon me boy's, is that the Chatanooga,
cho cho"    Well Roy Rogers was out riding Silver and stoped for a rest, sat against a tree, kicked off his shoes and dozed off. When Dale caught up to him there was a lynks chewing his shoe so the song changed to, Pardon me Roy is that the cat that chewed your new shoes.

Yeap sillines from an old man's past, lots a fun.

Badeye  cool

one caper after another

Rodney Dangerfield's "my wife is such a bad cook we pray after we eat"
"my wife is such a bad cook the flys all pitched in to repair the hole in the screen door"
or "my wifes so fat when God said "let there be light he told her to move her fat butt

badeye wrote:

Remember the tune "Chatanooga cho cho" the line "Pardon me boy's, is that the Chatanooga,
cho cho"    Well Roy Rogers was out riding Silver and stoped for a rest, sat against a tree, kicked off his shoes and dozed off. When Dale caught up to him there was a lynks chewing his shoe so the song changed to, Pardon me Roy is that the cat that chewed your new shoes.

Yeap sillines from an old man's past, lots a fun.

Badeye  cool

Badeye! What was Roy doing riding the Lone Ranger's horse? You can't trust anyone now days!( I"d put a smiley here but I don't know how.)

Trigger, I thought about it as I was painting the laundry room thats on my Honey Do list.  They traded horses all the time , lol. Its Trigger right.   lol lol

Badeye cool

one caper after another

deadstring wrote:

( I"d put a smiley here but I don't know how.)

Look above the 'Submit' and 'Preview' boxes when you are writing your post. Click on the Smilies and you will see the list of symbols needed to insert smilies.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Silliness is good for what ails ya! 

Dang, I wanted to say sumthin witty but my train of thought derailed!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

rubber baby buggy bumpers, say it fast 5 times lol makes ya laugh!

Roger Guppy wrote:
deadstring wrote:

( I"d put a smiley here but I don't know how.)

Look above the 'Submit' and 'Preview' boxes when you are writing your post. Click on the Smilies and you will see the list of symbols needed to insert smilies.

Roger

Thanks Roger. smile

ozymandias wrote:

Silliness is good for what ails ya! 

Dang, I wanted to say sumthin witty but my train of thought derailed!

I know what you mean. I have a one track mind and it's narrow Gage.

Dashing out the window,  try that fast five times.

Badeye cool

one caper after another

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!    Hee

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

Oh my darlin, oh my darlin
Oh my darlin Clementine
I once held you oh so tightly
Now your dead
I draw the line.

25 (edited by deadstring 2008-12-13 18:17:42)

I am already tired of hearing Jose Feliciano sing about having a FLEECE ON HIS NOBBY DOB arent you?Heck I can't even find my NOBBY DOB to check.
One thing about this thread. It might have wandered but it is still silly. (and fun) These days can use more fun. Have a gooden.