Topic: My Christmas recording

Haven't recorded in a while, this is the song I played at my school talent show today.  It's Oh Holy Night as an acoustic solo.  It's on my Myspace page.  Hope it sounds all right.

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: My Christmas recording

I will stop and give a listen this is a wonderful song when I have a few moments to listen I will you picked a great song for a talent show especially at Christmas time smile

06sc500 wrote:

Haven't recorded in a while, this is the song I played at my school talent show today.  It's Oh Holy Night as an acoustic solo.  It's on my Myspace page.  Hope it sounds all right.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thanks Russell!

Switchfoot

Stephen I did get a chance to give a listen and I think you did a very nice and original enterpretation of this, just wondering.. how did you do in the talent contest? smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi Steve, just listened to your version of Oh Holy Night. Great choice for a talent show. You play this song well and the recording sounded real nice. Everything was clean and crisp,,,good job.

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."

Real nice work done on this Steve. smile
There's nothing like a good Christmas instrumental of a great song.
Well Done and Merry Christmas.
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thanks everyone.  I played it well for the talent show, although there were other bands/singers who were seriously talented.  That's ok, I played it well and I enjoyed it.

Switchfoot