Topic: access to songbook

I can not access my songbook any longer can anyone enlighten me as to what might of happened, it says something about the memory with writing inside a green box...............help

Re: access to songbook

If you stand on one leg facing due north and whistle Dixie it should right itself.

Failing that log off then on and it should be ok. I've had the same problem.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

lol
Char yer still making me laugh.

I think I am right in saying that there is some work going on in chodie just now and sometimes everything might not function as normal.
if this continues please reply again

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Not sure how to submit new stuff, or where or how.  Any help?  Thx Ken

Hi Ken

You cannot submit any new stuff directly onto chordie unless it is your own material. If it is then you should go to the songwriter's section in the forum.
If you are talking about submitting other artists songs then I am afraid thereis nowhere you can do this, however if you go to " resources" it will tell you there how you can add a song to chordie.
Chordie does not host any song directly, all songs are taken from other websites.

Cheers
Ken

Thank you, Sir.  First I'll have to research the file types, then find somewhere to place an upload.  Sharing is TOUGH !
Thank you,
Ken B.

Dear Sir;
     I cannot access the song book with chords. Can you give me a hint on how to?

Marjeres

hi marjeres,

can you be more specific please.

have you made up a songbook at all?

Ken