1 (edited by youngfella16 2009-01-22 21:44:14)

Topic: Tab/ Chord Request- 'Tonight' by 'The Move'

Hey guys, love the site and love this band. Could someone please tab this song. There is a live performance on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIZxt-qgEWE) if you want to watch it. If anyone out there could tab the song 'Something" by "The Move" as well that would be beyond spectacular.
Thanks
youngfela16

''Things fall apart, especially the neat order of rules and laws. The way we look at the world is the way we really are. See it from a far god and everything looks cheerful. Clamped to a higher plateau and you'll see plunder an murder. Truth and Beauty are in the eye of the beholder. I stoped trying to figure everthing out a long time ago''
-Bob Dylan, Masked and Annoymous

Re: Tab/ Chord Request- 'Tonight' by 'The Move'

hi youngfella16 welcome to chordie,i've searchrd for the chords/tabs but no result,i know the song ,i shall have to look through my books to see if i've got the lyrics,i think it can be played with basic chords g,d7 c,g,d7,or something similar,get baack to you soon....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

3 (edited by Sharkfin 2009-01-21 20:14:18)

Re: Tab/ Chord Request- 'Tonight' by 'The Move'

Try this (although it's far from being perfect):

B - D#m (2x)
C#m - B (1x)
C#m - G# - C# - B
E - F# - B - F# (2x)

F# - E