Topic: Happy new year 2009

Happy new year all. All the best for 2009.

I found it strange i have came on here on the 2nd of the month not to find a thread with this name.

I just got back from my 4 day party up north of scotland in a cottage.
had loads of jamming sessions. I have still to check my camera to see if any of it was captured on a video clip.

Hope ye all had a great time.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Re: Happy new year 2009

Happy New Year to you Ken and all the other members on here.

Wishing everyone a good year with your music.

Rob.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Happy New Year and the best of luck to everyone.  May we all become pros this year

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Yeah! Happy new year, everyone. All the very very best to you all and many thanks for all the help I've received from Chordie over the past few years.

Cheers!

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

2009 . . . somehow it just doesn't roll off the tongue quite yet.

Happy New Year, y'all!
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

I continue on in virulent denial of time's passage.  In my mind, it's still 1994 and I'm still strong, handsome, and arthritis is just a concept.   

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

ahh 2009 the start of another year im already looking forward to summer but first winter in wisconsin ice, below zero temps,snow and more snow same as last year its great to be alive so happy new year all smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Zurf wrote:

I continue on in virulent denial of time's passage.  In my mind, it's still 1994 and I'm still strong, handsome, and arthritis is just a concept.   

- Zurf

I'm still working on my time travel machine, I'll give you a call when it's finished.

If you don't hear from me take all the mirrors out of the house.......I have.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Zurf wrote:

- Zurf

Well, Zurf, I'm not going to say you're handsome, but you do look strong and arthritic. (joke).  We just have to try to capture the positives of old age, that being that hopefully we grow smarter with age.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

happy new year to everyone from a new member halverson