1 (edited by bensonp 2009-01-10 20:23:02)

Topic: Playing Level Chart Sign Up

If anyone would be interested either in participating in the development of a chart or would like to have this chart available on Chordie, Please sign up.
This explained here:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=10462

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Re: Playing Level Chart Sign Up

Hi Bensop,

I'm sorry this hasn't taken off like you had hoped, I for one thought it was a pretty good idea. I didn't read your post and come away with the idea that it was to be a competion, or competitive in any way, but merely a way for people of all degrees, (especially beginners and lower level players to gauge their progress and see where they stand, and possibly to set goals to get to the next level, I couldn't at this time know anything about setting those levels, but wanted you to know that I liked the idea. I'm not sure you'd need judges to let someone know they're level, under the right chart, with the right criteria on the chart I think one cound judge theirselves. Just my opinion. Though if anyone could,I think Russell is well qualified, as well as a few others. Anyway, again, just wanted you to know I liked the idea.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Hi bensop,I think you have a great Idea and it would be helpfull for many of us,you are getting alot of feedback from alot of members and thats a good sign. I looked at the chart and I think I am a five too six.            dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

bensonp Im keeping this here and it looks like theres three already (including yourself) and as I said I will help anyway I can even if that means judging just want you to know I do have a lot of projects but for members of Chordie I will make time so....get busy and recruit lol im not going anywhere smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"