26 (edited by Radchael1975 2009-01-20 23:55:08)

Re: where next....?

evsynator wrote:

Well , we will see .. and hear ... go for it girl ... I will show you mine if you show me yours ......... ( and mines already on my website for all the world to hear and critisise ) - nice to see you are getting more positive and having a laugh ..... nice to have helped ..

Hmmmmm, DO i wanna fess up & display my YouTube ID....? lol... i have a REALLY bad vid of me killing Wonderful Tonight.  It was done back in Aug, when i'd just been playing 3 months....

oh ok.. ok.. hehe.. i've posted it before.. Rachael980 is my YT channel name.

You've gotta have a laugh, life is much too serious at times,  it's good to have a giggle. (usually at my expense...  wink )

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100

checked out YT ... and to be honest ... couldnt believe you had only been playing for 3 months and singing as well and it was picking notes and not just strumming  ... it would be great if you could add another to show your progression .

any resemblance to my songs sounding anything like the original is highly unlikely.

Radchael1975 wrote:

I hope ur gonna share ur work...?  I'd love to hear what u've been working on..

Rach xx

No problem.  Just hop a plane to Dulles International here in the states.  Give me a call and I'll come pick you up.  We can have a jamm, a nice cocktail, and I'll take you back to the airport to catch a flight home. 

Sorry, but I haven't the foggiest how to use my recording thingydoody, and if I ever figure that out then I have to figure out how to make the thingydoody's recordings get from cassette tape to computer.  What complicates the matter is that I haven't even tried, or have any intention of trying to figure that out in the near term. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

evsynator wrote:

checked out YT ... and to be honest ... couldnt believe you had only been playing for 3 months and singing as well and it was picking notes and not just strumming  ... it would be great if you could add another to show your progression .

Ok... I'll see what i can do.  Watch this (well, my YT!) space...! big_smile

Zurf wrote:
Radchael1975 wrote:

I hope ur gonna share ur work...?  I'd love to hear what u've been working on..

Rach xx

No problem.  Just hop a plane to Dulles International here in the states.  Give me a call and I'll come pick you up.  We can have a jamm, a nice cocktail, and I'll take you back to the airport to catch a flight home. 

Sorry, but I haven't the foggiest how to use my recording thingydoody, and if I ever figure that out then I have to figure out how to make the thingydoody's recordings get from cassette tape to computer.  What complicates the matter is that I haven't even tried, or have any intention of trying to figure that out in the near term. 

- Zurf

Hehe, i'll add you to the VERY long list of people, that, IF i ever get to the United States, i have to go and visit.. smile

R x

Radchael1975 wrote:

Hehe, i'll add you to the VERY long list of people, that, IF i ever get to the United States, i have to go and visit.. smile

R x

You'll be welcome.  I'll have to come up with some reason to explain to my wife why I'm bringing young attractive blondes back from the airport with me, but I'm sure something will come to me.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:
Radchael1975 wrote:

R x

You'll be welcome.  I'll have to come up with some reason to explain to my wife why I'm bringing young attractive blondes back from the airport with me, but I'm sure something will come to me.

- Zurf

Young and attractive....?  Zurf, you made my day... big_smile