Topic: Happy Birthday, Upyerkilt!

Hey Ken. Many happy returns. Hope you get loads of cool stuff. Or even just the usual hugs and whisky.

All the best,

Al

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Re: Happy Birthday, Upyerkilt!

toast to you. have a great day.

Badeye..

one caper after another

Happy birthday Son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZYs9vaMlPw

lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Happy Birthday, bud.  Drink one for each of us.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy Birthday!  big_smile

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100

Happy Birthday for yesterday. How's the head this morning.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Happy Belated Birthday.....Hope you enjoyed the day!!!!!

thank you all, cheer Al.

My head was ok this morning as I never drank as much as I thought I would due to the over indulgance on Friday night. But I did start drinking moderatly from 3pm
Went fishing yesterday morning, caught noting so me and a few others decided to have a stone skimming competition, I still say I won with 13 bounces.

we had a massive buffet dinner for 16 ( too much but sheep are great for not letting anything goto waste) after that folk were either very tired or hungover still from the night before so I sat and played the guitar mostly on my own most of the day and night.

Lena, I couldnt listen to that clip as my speakers are not working for some unknown reason that I will look into soon.

39 years of age os not that bad apart from everyone sees it as the big 40 next year. lol
age is only a figure, grey hair is only a colour, your health is your wealth, so i am a happy wealthy grey haired boy.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

9 (edited by Zurf 2009-03-02 01:35:48)

Sorry I missed this.  I hope you had a great day.  Sounds like you had fun, and good for you for being able to remember it.

I was about to have a snort anyway, so I'll raise the glass in your honor tonight.  Maybe twice.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy belated birthday!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

Happy Belated Birthday Ken smile

I hope the cobwebs have cleared up. Sounds like you had a great time.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

thank you Zurf , Oz and Kenny,

head cleared, mind sober and fingers still a bit tender from playing nearly non stop from friday night to sunday morning ( did get a few hours sleep though)

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending