Topic: BOSS ME-50 I JUST GOT ONE TODAY

I was at the music store I ordered a new mixer and took my old broken one back they gave me a set of elixir strings for it which was a good deal as it was worthless I saw this brand new effects pedal still in the box I paid only $150.00 for it (my discount) it sells normally for around $275.00 so I got it at cost or close to it,this is one great pedal I'm having a ball and my next amp I may get the one with the loop feature just for fun lol I had a windfall the state sent me a check for $370.00 for homestead credit yipppeee!  lol so I had some mad money to play with for a change I'm looking forward to recording with the effects smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: BOSS ME-50 I JUST GOT ONE TODAY

Congrats, Russ

A guy needs a break once in a while.New toys are great i just ordered a new condensor mic today.I just don't know how the mailman is gonna sneak it by my wife.

Later, Wayne P

lol bribe him! and maybe get something nice for the wife and dont forget to say pleeeeeeze lol

wlbaye wrote:

Congrats, Russ

A guy needs a break once in a while.New toys are great i just ordered a new condensor mic today.I just don't know how the mailman is gonna sneak it by my wife.

Russell I've got the ME-50 and it's nice for a lot of reasons.  You can cut volume with footpedal to unplug and change instruments without any noise, you can check tuning, the wah pedal is sweet, and it was my first intro to looping (but only 2 seconds).  Maybe we can get some discussions going on how we can use it more effectively.  It's prob able to do so much more than I do with it.  Anyway congrats and have fun.   Steve

ok Steve im still unpacking it and reading the manual but I have ripped a few leads useing the harmonist settiings with delay and distortion so far my neighbors havn't banged on the walls smile

AccoustikNoyz wrote:

Russell I've got the ME-50 and it's nice for a lot of reasons.  You can cut volume with footpedal to unplug and change instruments without any noise, you can check tuning, the wah pedal is sweet, and it was my first intro to looping (but only 2 seconds).  Maybe we can get some discussions going on how we can use it more effectively.  It's prob able to do so much more than I do with it.  Anyway congrats and have fun.   Steve

Good pull Russ you got yours cheaper than I got mine and I bought mine direct from Roland but than again I had to pay tax. I have a childhood friend more like a sister that works there so I get all my stuff at cost.  All I can tell you is love it, love it and love it.

Bootlegger.

hey love it says it all I just got my digital recorder back and I will be recording this week im gonna put this new goodie thru its paces and upload the results,I feel like a kid in a candy store lol

bootleger wrote:

Good pull Russ you got yours cheaper than I got mine and I bought mine direct from Roland but than again I had to pay tax. I have a childhood friend more like a sister that works there so I get all my stuff at cost.  All I can tell you is love it, love it and love it.

Bootlegger.