Re: Recording programmes

Russell_Harding wrote:

Thank you for the nice words deadstring and the "lady O'Donovan" is some gal to be sure lol but I composed the song for Helena O'Donovan we call her "Old Doll" on Chordie she is from Dublin Ireland and a good friend to everyone on Chordie,putting together a CD is not that much of a hassle,yes it will take a little time but you will benefit from the experience and get to know your way around the audacity program and have a  good CD to boot.Another thing is if you have a program like Nero it will take all the songs and mix the volumes equal and separate them by two seconds between songs I think windows media player will do a good job also so my advice is take the time to do this you will be glad you did smile

I do have Nero Russell. Wow! Your as handy as a pocket on a shirt!

Old Doll if you read this, I meant no disrespect to you. I was making a tongue in cheek remark about the picture on Russell's site. smile  I'd probably love you more anyway.:)

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Re: Recording programmes

Al The Nero program is just the ticket for your project just put all the finished mp3's in a folder and open them with Nero,my copy lets you listen to the songs and arrange the order with your cursor by moving each song up or down and set the time between each song and the picture of the lady is not old doll but I have a photo of her when she was a younger lass and she was just as beautiful smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"