Topic: If

I ever need a name for a performing group it is going to be " Many More"
because when they have a big shin dig they say   So and So and So and So and So and So will be there and MANY MORE. We aught to get lots of gigs. cool

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Re: If

Clever idea.  I had meant to name our first child General and our second child Doctor, but my wife wasn't in favor of it. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

Clever idea.  I had meant to name our first child General and our second child Doctor, but my wife wasn't in favor of it. 

- Zurf

Hi Zurf,
   When my son and daughter inlaw had their 3rd boy they were telling us his name and I said " You aught to call him QUITS.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

My last name is Hall. I wanted to name my son Alka. My wife smacked me in the face and told me to grow up........

Give everything but up.

SouthPaw41L wrote:

My last name is Hall. I wanted to name my son Alka. My wife smacked me in the face and told me to grow up........

I hope you didn't listen to her. I may grow old but I don't plan on growinng up.

I like the name "free beer"for a band smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

deadstring wrote:
SouthPaw41L wrote:

I hope you didn't listen to her. I may grow old but I don't plan on growinng up.

Indeed and agreed!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

ozymandias wrote:
deadstring wrote:
SouthPaw41L wrote:

Indeed and agreed!

lol Good one Toney  I think that calls for a separate thread on funny names.

Many More... or...Much More.

Two much gooder names.

Thanks deadeye

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Just read the Hollywood tabloids and see what some stars name their offspring.  OY

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

Russell_Harding wrote:

I like the name "free beer"for a band smile

lol
that would certainly pull the crowds in.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending