Topic: Funny names

After Toneys run in with the wife I thought I'd start a thread with odd names. I read in the paper a while back a fellow named his son Adolph...(middle name) Hitler. He tried to get his sons name on his birthday cake but the bakery declined. This is an on going story as his kids have been taken from him. I Wonder Why?

Any ways on a humorous note I actually know a girl by the name of Anita Mann. I wonder what her parents were thinking.
There's lots more out there like Mary Christmas, so there should be a good song in it with lots of guy names added in the mix.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: Funny names

How about Richard Wacker?  This was a guy I went to school with!

"Rhythm drives the Rock-n-Roll train"

Gibson Les Paul/PRS Custom/Ovation Celebrity Koa
Line6 SpiderIII 75

3 (edited by Riverdales 2009-03-05 17:21:58)

Seymour Bagina. Not a real person, just thought it was funny.
In Response to deleted remarks further on down the page. J/J!!
***Disclaimer***
All names and or Characters are strictly for entertainment and pissing your pants off, laughing only. Riverdales makes no representations as to likenesses or similarities in names , and will not be liable or responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

This disclaimer is just in case there really is a Seymour Bagina out there!!!! LOL!!! ha ha !!!!!

Really though!!!

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

I went to school with a Harry Baker

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I went to school with a guy named Harry Byrd.....what were his parents thinking

A young man in Shreveport named Rusty Pipes.
I was in the service with a Robert Twoguns. (indian)

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I took a french class in college and the professors' name was Dr. Heywood Jahblowme..............  ( I got tons of 'em)

and few other names that my hotty wife rejected for the young Mr. Hall;
City, Carnegie,  and U  ..............

Give everything but up.

When we were thinking of names for our daughter I remember one of the names I suggested that I love was "Siobhan" ( sh - iv - on )
No way she said, people would say to her "shove on, shove off "

at the time of my wife being pregnant with our son many years ago, we knew it was a boy and since I drank jack daniels like water I wanted him called jack daniel, again I was not allowed to chose the name,lol. But we did name him jack ( after my grandad)

Also with the names Jack and Jean when saying hello to them  " Hi Jean" Hi Jack" I still get a laugh from that for some immature reason.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

9 (edited by dfoskey 2009-03-04 12:02:42)

My brother went to school with a guy named ***** but was spelled **** Now i really wonder what his parents were thinking. lol lol

***I have deleted part of the message from this post. Making fun of a real name of someone from a different ethinic group is racist. Chordie has Members from all ethinic groups and their culture and names shoud be respected. Any more like this and I will delete the thread. Roger***

Grade 9 we had a student which last name was Arsenaunlt. He never had his homework done. After many times the teacher lost his cool " What are we to do with you?" Someone spoke up and said "Throw him out the window, arse and all" The class broke up. The teacher didn't think that was funny and someone one went to the princple's office. We all thought it was funny at the time. Mr.Arsenault had a good laugh.

Badeye .. cool

one caper after another

I remember watching a episode of "the simpsons" an animated show and Bart simpson was always calling mo the bartender and playing a prank, he would ask im looking for mrs. hugankis and her first name is amanda so mo would ask in the bar "im looking for a amada hugankis, is there amanda hugankis here" and barny the drunk said "maybe your setting your standards to high" smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

12 (edited by wlbaye 2009-03-04 15:29:43)

I come from North Dakota,and there is a rural town about 100 miles from where I grew up Martin,North Dakota.
There is a fella by the name of  Martin Martin and yes he is from Martin.
    Now I wonder if he played a Martin.

Later, Wayne P

dfoskey wrote:

My brother went to school with a guy named ***** but was spelled **** Now i really wonder what his parents were thinking. lol lol

***I have deleted part of the message from this post. Making fun of a real name of someone from a different ethinic group is racist. Chordie has Members from all ethinic groups and their culture and names shoud be respected. Any more like this and I will delete the thread. Roger***

I apologize for this but i didn't mention any ethnicity or creed in my post. I simply mentioned the name. If it is still wrong to mention the name i am sorry for any disrepect or offense. - dfoskey

***I am quite sure it was not intentional so lets get on with the laughs - Roger***

I went to an elementary school named after Harry Dickey.  We always thought that was funny.  Mr. Dickey was actually a very kind and generous man, and his wife even moreso, but the juvenile humor we found in his name has never left me. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I'm sure he was very nice.  LMAO

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

16 (edited by dfoskey 2009-03-04 16:51:28)

I once knew a man first name Don last name Key. His nickname was mule.

Thanks for posting the warning Roger. I should have tittled it Fun Names as my intentions were for hearing fun names, not to make fun of anyones names. Feel free to remove the thread if it implies disrespect to anyone.
Please use common sense  if replying to this thread as no matter the name, people have feelings about them.

Thanks Again

Kenny smile

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

my son's name is Sam Andres Martinez. His initials are S.A.M. Funny I guess, totally unintentional

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

My 9th grade physical education teacher was named Jim Nasium..................

Give everything but up.

My second name is Clive and one of my schooldays nicknames was R.C. smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I know a girl through work named Sam Adams. When she introduced herself I looked at her like she was lying to me. She rolled her eyes and said, "Yes, like the beer...my name is really Sam Adams."

"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Stratplayer wrote:

I went to school with a guy named Harry Byrd.....what were his parents thinking

...that he'd become Governor of Virginia? (Harry Flood Byrd)

Get your slide and let's get it on!

23 (edited by Songsterman 2009-03-05 05:07:39)

I went to school with a girl named Candy Kaine. And howzabout Roger Mudd, news anchor. Or Dick Butkus, football player. (Bet nobody made fun of him twice.) lol

Get your slide and let's get it on!

Let's not forget Dick Trickle, a not too successful NASCAR driver (now retired)

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

25 (edited by washed by Him! 2009-03-05 23:22:27)

I heard on the radio that some people down in austrailia named their kids something like Lulu Does The Hawaiian Dance In Honalulu, or something like that...

Ben smile

The world is only going to get worse!