Topic: BACK IN BUSSINESS

It has been a month since I turned over my digital recorder to the engineers at Trax studios so they could extract each song one track at a time in order to transfer them to there Pro Tools equipment well yesterday I picked it up and it seems like a eternity since I laid any tracks at home or composed any new songs I have been filling the void with online chess games and teaching and I upgraded my effects and I am looking forward to recording some new material,I did manage to supplement my new TV with a surround sound system, darn it sure sounds good its like being at a movie house, but back to my first love I will be recording some new ideas and hopefully upload them to myspace later next week and officially I would like to welcome Arkady to the recording forum he brings a wealth of experience and knowledge and ain't to bad a picker when he's not tickling the keys, I still have not received an answer regarding the Chordie Project and some other options may have to be looked at more to follow as soon as I have more info smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: BACK IN BUSSINESS

Hi Russ,

Great to hear you have your recording gear back, you must have been suffering withdrawal symptons being without it so long.  I am looking forward to hearing some new recordings from you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger I have two I will be recording for sure with my new effects pedal a Roland Boss ME-50 just have to find the right effect and sound and work some magic on the frets smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi Russ
Sounds like it's full steam ahead with the return of your digital recorder. Looking forward to hearing some new stuff from you.
Thanks for the welcome it's most appreciated.
Ark