Topic: pandora's box

I am referring to 2 magical tools, both made by Korg, named PANDORA.
1) Pandora PX4D
2) Pandora PX5D

The purpose was to sell the PX4D, and buying the PX5D.
But after using them both, I decided to keep the 2 devices.
It is unbelievable what you can accomplish with these two items.
Since I play alone, I had problems with my rhythm, and also licks and riffs + the fact that there are so many different rhythms and effects, and fitting in your coat pocket, I wouldn't sell ,no longer the PX4D.
The last 6 months my rhythm has improved a lot, and now I am able to say that I am a much better guitar playze.
I learned more on 6 months than I learned the last 30 years.
ARE THERE OTHER PANDORA ADDICTS HERE?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: pandora's box

Hi Doc,

I bought the PX5D on your advise and couldn't be happier with it. For such a small unit it sure packs a punch. It makes my low end Cort sound like a real guitar.I've had it out a few times for friendly jams(I stay in the back ground) and everyone is real impressed with what it can do, how simple it is and the Zero Hassle setup.
It's so cool,put it in my top pocket, grab my axe, my baby amp and I'm out the door. smile

Thanks for your help on this one I owe you a beer. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

i bought my PX4D last year for $149.99 @ a local music store ( honolulu ).  what i like about it is the size and versatility.  all u need is a headphone/earphone and your guitar and you'll be jamming away for hours.  the amps, mods, delays, reverbs, drum loops & distortions are pretty good and then some.  for those on the go, simple & private practice, it's a keeper.

put profound words here

Thanks KAP and JOJO.
It is price/versus quality a fantastic device.
When I was in hospital, in March 2008, I tool my most expensive guitar (MARTIN D-45V) with me.
Even playing quit good, nurses came visit me to listen when I was playing, I had 1 problem.
Door closed, and even then they could here me.
I was on the service "neurology" and most of the patients there are old and suffering from a brain attack, and if you are honest, a dreadnought makes a lot of noise, especially in a hospital.
The second time (October 2008) I had my old PX4D and the day I left to hospital my brandnew PX5D. My plan was to sell my PX4D and keeping the PX5D, but after playing on both: THERE ARE A  LOT OF SIMILAR, IDENTICAL SOUNDS but also a lot of different other possibilities. On the PX5D there is a "sitar", and not on the PX4D. My decision was made very quick, why selling an item and receiving 50$ when you really love it? SO I KEPT BOTH, but please don't ask me which one is the best.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]