Topic: Tell Me there's a Heaven

Anyone got the chords to "Tell Me There's A Heaven" by Chris Rea? Been searching everywhere and even tried to buy with no joy.

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Re: Tell Me there's a Heaven

hi kajima welcome to chordie,i have searched google and there are hundreds of lyrics for the song but could'nt find chords,sorry....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

3 (edited by KajiMa 2009-03-26 18:58:08)

Re: Tell Me there's a Heaven

Hey Daddycool,

Thanx for the welcome!

Been using Chordie as my first port of call for years but it's been the search for the elusive Tell Me There's A Heaven that caused me to sign up.

I was of the understanding that as part of a publishing deal one had to provide the sheet music as part of the registration, so thought that the sheet music must be somewhere ;-(

Oh Well...........

I know the song is mostly C F & G but I always find minors hard to work out - Dm kinda fits, but it could also be F, is that an Em also????

19 people looked since yester evening, so it may materialise soon!

Meantime, stay cool DaddyO!

May those who love us love us.
Those who don't love us may God turn their hearts.
Those who will not have their hearts turned may God turn their ankles so we may know them by their limping!

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<