Topic: Quote option

When I use the quote option and I only want to quote some of the person is saying, not the whole post, how do I do that? Ive seen people do it before but I tried and failed.
Thanks Selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Re: Quote option

I think you have to delete the part you don't want to quote.  Try that.  Quote me and delete one sentence.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

3 (edited by selso 2009-03-25 17:39:56)

bensonp wrote:

I think you have to delete the part you don't want to quote.   Quote me and delete one sentence.

selsobob
Hey that worked. I tried that before but I think I deleted something it needed to post it.
thanks, i learn something new everyday

Reverend Horton Heat

[ quotbensonp ]I think you have to delete the part you don't want to quote.  Try that.  Quote me and delete one sentence.[ quot ]

OK that's what you get when you go to quote someone... (with minor changes i had to make inorder for it to post)

Anything in between the [ quote ]'s can be deleted. Just make sure you don't change anything [inside of these] wink and you should be good to go.-Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Never mind... You got it smile -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Selso,

Apart from what you already know.

If you want to quote someone but it was in a different section just copy and paste what you want, or you want to quote someone famous, Andy Murray ( the scottish tennis player) for instance.

you would type this.
    +quote=Andy Murray+Im going to be world champion+/quote+

but replace the +'s with [     ]

so it looks like this

Andy Murray wrote:

im going to be champion by the end of the year

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks guys