Topic: Thanks Daddycool, Kajima and others

You guys have really been helping out a lot in searching, finding and posting links to requests in the songs requests forum. For that effort, I THANK YOU!

Just wanted to let you know your efforts are not going unnoticed. I offer a cyber-toast to all who assist - bottoms up!

http://static.flickr.com/1114/1193169721_afd46b9c9f.jpg

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: Thanks Daddycool, Kajima and others

Bump

No worries topdown.

Now, where do I get ma beer?

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

KajiMa wrote:

No worries topdown.

Now, where do I get ma beer?

I live in North Carolina, USA - Come visit anytime, the beers are on me!

LOL

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Ditto! to that, where would we be without members like these. Certainly the forums wouldnt be as rich of information and help

CHEERS LADS!! ( and lasses sorry Raven lol) ...ohhh arl the lads and lasses there arl had smiling facessss oops bust into song there lol

Micky

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

hi topdown thats what we are members of this great site for to help each other achieve the goals we are aiming for ,so thank you as well for helping create this site to what it is....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool