Topic: MOST ENNOYING SINGERS, LIKE A TEACHER USING CHALK ON HIS BOARD-NOISE
I mean singers who are able to raise all your hair.
The first name that STRUCK me was
1) KATE BUSH with WUTHERING HEIGHTS
2) Please don't shoot me but what about NEIL YOUNG, some songs are great for his voice but a lot aren't.
3) BOB DYLAN
And the big problem is that 2 & 3 are one of my most beloved. Like Bob Dylan, that horrible nasal sound with symptoms of a bronchitis.
4) YOKO ONO (I call her always Choko Bono) it is already more than a crime being one of the major players in the split of THE BEATLES.
5) MICHAEL BOLTON
6) ME, GITAARDOCPHIL.
7) PARIS HILTON (I hesitated to put her on 6, but I changed my mind)
8) JAMES BLUNT, in the beginning I really loved his song "you're beautiful" but 10 "listen to that song" later, it is a perfect song to torture people.
9) JOHNNY ROTTEN
10) MUSE, the singer (Matt Bellamy)
So this was my contribution today, may God have mercy on my soul, if I wrote a name and you all tell me that it isn't true.
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]