Topic: Tuners

can anyone recommend a good chromatic tuner

Re: Tuners

I have a Fender stage 1 tuner for acoustic and electric that works well for about 20 dollars
canadian.

welcome to chordie ... Badeye   cool

one caper after another

I have a Sabine STX 1100 Ive had it for over 12 years and it is very reliable it uses both battery(9volt) and converter,it has a nice feature you can calibrate it to another instrument that is not 440 hrtz(standard pitch) there are some new tuners that are less expensive and work just as well I think I paid around 60 dollars new back in 1995 smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

I have a Sabine STX 1100 Ive had it for over 12 years and it is very reliable it uses both battery(9volt) and converter,it has a nice feature you can calibrate it to another instrument that is not 440 hrtz(standard pitch) there are some new tuners that are less expensive and work just as well I think I paid around 60 dollars new back in 1995 smile

I second the Sabine. I have an ST-1000. bought it in 1985. Still works great. What more could you ask for?

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

kglblue wrote:

can anyone recommend a good chromatic tuner

I use Korgs' (16.00 american) and Carvins (25.00 american) my ME-30 and Johnson "j" station also have built in tuners.

Bootlegger.