1 (edited by selso 2009-04-19 22:29:32)

Topic: Proud Dad

I would just like all my friends on Chordie to know that my son won his first soccer game today.
Nothings better then watching the kids kick the ball around. Go Jaguars!!!

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Re: Proud Dad

Fantastic! Aahh you can't beat "The Beautiful Game". Kids games are great, they usually end up something like 23 - 19 or something. Then you go to a pro game and think it's great if the score ends 2 - 1. Ach, I just love the game.

Well done selso jnr!

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

well done to him Sleso,

My boys football team ( soccer to you) won their second game since August today. They won 5-2.
It is a good feeling when they win, it makes them happy. And if they are happy we are happy.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Go on there Kid!come and play for the Toon i a few years!!

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Good for your son Selso smile The best time of my life was watching and coaching my son in baseball/hockey. What a treat.

Awesome
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

micky the mooch wrote:

Yeah, they need all the help they can get.

Sorry. tongue

Aye  ave watched better school kid matches than watching the toon lately, i used to coach the local school team for 7 years and enjoyed every minute of it ..ups and downs ...Money has ruined the Professional game

alvee33 wrote:
micky the mooch wrote:

Yeah, they need all the help they can get.

Sorry. tongue

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Hee hee. As if I can talk. My team also plays in the black and white. And have been continually fighting off relegation since finally getting back to the SPL a few years ago. C'mon The Saints! (St Mirren FC)

I hope Shearer can turn it round for you.

Have you ever been at a pro game and they have the kids out playing a short game or showing off at half time? The skill some of these kids show is amazing. Then they sign up for a professional club and they batter all the skill, tricks and enthusiasm out of them.