Topic: ahhh its good to be home

Greetings people

I am now back from my holiday and now have access to my computer and now

can get back on chordie. I went to visit kentucky U.S.A I really injoyed myself

but its good to be home again and be able to get on chordie.

smile  Its good to be back

FENDER-GOOD BRAND,AND NICE GUITARS
   IBANEZ-EHH WELL THERE PRETTY GOOD
    well yeah guitars guitars guitars
     !NEVER PUT OF TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN AVOID ALL TOGETHER!

Re: ahhh its good to be home

How'd you like Kentucky?  Beautiful there, isn't it?  Though the place names are a bit odd, like Frog Stomp, Kentucky and Frozen Head State Park.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

How'd you like Kentucky?  Beautiful there, isn't it?  Though the place names are a bit odd, like Frog Stomp, Kentucky and Frozen Head State Park.

I really enjoyed myself thanks yes its beautiful i love it i might move in one time

FENDER-GOOD BRAND,AND NICE GUITARS
   IBANEZ-EHH WELL THERE PRETTY GOOD
    well yeah guitars guitars guitars
     !NEVER PUT OF TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN AVOID ALL TOGETHER!

I lived in Richmond Ky for three years.  It is a beautiful state.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I have some close friends who live just outside Cave City, Kentucky which is pretty close to Mammoth Cave National Park where I think the city get's it's name. We visit from time to time but not often enough. It's a very pretty place and the people who live there, at least in my experience, are the salt of the earth.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C