Topic: spell check

I find lots of spelling errors in the site. Heard it Through the Grapevine is where I noticed it lately. The first line reads "Bet you're wondering how I knew 'bout you're plans to make me blue."   It is "your plans...."

On the log-in page where you have to read those wiggly words and numbers, it reads "...pretty hard to interpretate." It should be "interprete."  I'm pretty sure there is no such word as "interpretate." But maybe you did it as something humorous?

LOVE the site. Keep up the good work.

Re: spell check

Welcome to Chordie sbumpire49. Glad you like the site.

Most spelling errors cannot be attributed to Chordie, as Chordie is basically a search engine that finds songs from other sites and formats them in a easy to read format. From the FAQ under resources:

"Chordie does not host any songs. It finds and formats songs located elsewhere on the Internet."

If there are spelling errors on the main page or other Chordie areas, a comment in "About Chordie" may get noticed. Please be aware the owner and creator of Chordie is from Norway and English is not his primary language.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

google has a spell check feature with its toolbar it really comes in handy for words like
antidisestablishmentarianism I just used it aint no way I could spell that smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

sbumpire49 wrote:

I find lots of spelling errors in the site. Heard it Through the Grapevine is where I noticed it lately. The first line reads "Bet you're wondering how I knew 'bout you're plans to make me blue."   It is "your plans...."

On the log-in page where you have to read those wiggly words and numbers, it reads "...pretty hard to interpretate." It should be "interprete."  I'm pretty sure there is no such word as "interpretate." But maybe you did it as something humorous?

LOVE the site. Keep up the good work.

Think it should be "INTERPRET "

I thought it was about time I joined chrodi. I have been using it solely as chords to songs and am so impressed I am now thinking of actually learning tabs and perhaps, even music.

Thanks for a great site.

Welcome neocaligus

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude