1 (edited by cameronkl7 2009-04-29 01:05:42)

Topic: How long have you been a member?

Someone else recently had ask the question about who the first 10 members where on Chordie, without much response, so I was wondering how long everyone had been a member. I've been a member a much shorter time than a lot of members here, I've been on since March 23 2008 I think it is., How long has everyone else been a member?

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: How long have you been a member?

Hey Cam, I've been here since Feb. 8, 2007... (You can see everyones registered date under their name.) I had just gotten a guitar in November of '06 after not having one for 14 years. I was trying to re-learn it all and a friend turned me onto Chordie for the music. I hung around and watched the forums for a couple of months, then signed up and joined in... It's been my home page every since smile -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I've been a member since 7/10/07 but i didn't get active on the forums until late last year.

09/02/2006  for me.

Badeye   cool

one caper after another

6-12-2008. I had just bought my first guitar 5 months earlier, then I stumbled on to chordie. Now I'm a Rock Star (in my own mind). Chordie Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

6/24/08, I got in trouble twice jotting down lyrics and chords for people. There are proper ways and channels to help people. I will find them.
This site is a great resource to me and the members are so special.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Had been using the song/artist lists for about a year. Then one day peeked at this forum. A combination of the knowledge base and down to earth folks. Great!!! people!!! here!!!  Registered 2009-02-27. And like 'Pix' this has been my home page ever since.

Ron