1 (edited by micky the mooch 2009-05-22 11:38:31)

Topic: RotoSound ?

Hiya fellow chordians
                                Went out to buy some strings for my electro Acoustic guitar, so many to choose from (for fellow brits)i saw and bought some "RotoSound" phosphor bronze 11, mainly because they made in the UK.
Anybody heard of these?  are they any good? alegedly used by "known" musicians

or shall i use the for slicing blocks of cheese instead lol wink

Cheers micky cool

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Re: RotoSound ?

Hi micky I have used them and dont care for the tone I dont know about the cheese lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Pete Townshend used them in the 60's. Don't know if he still does though. I've never found them here in the states.

4 (edited by Russell_Harding 2009-05-23 01:46:37)

is he still alive? I saw an interview and he came off as a real dork he stated "musicians are stupid" on a late night show which really turnned me off,it has nothing to do with his PAST accomplisments we all know he was great but that was a differnt time.

craig23 wrote:

Pete Townshend used them in the 60's. Don't know if he still does though. I've never found them here in the states.

ahhhhhhhhh they for "dorks" wink & ave heard the wife  saying "are you stupid" at times so they could suit me lol big_smile

cheers micky cool

Reet o! ave just  put them on .........BAG OF SPANNERS!!.sorry horrible sound! a quick change me thinks! never mind yer never know if yer dont try em

lol well theres always the cheese lol and I did the same thing only instead of the cheese I just tossed them in the garbage smile