Topic: New to guitar in Tampa, FL

I'm relatively new at the guitar and I live in Tampa. I'm just looking for people in the area to jam with and maybe learn something from.

Turtlebo

I'm just this guy. Ya know?

Re: New to guitar in Tampa, FL

hey i dont live in Fl, a live in GA but am probably going to move to the your surrounding area soon.  Name's Jeremy (call me gnarly) and i have been playing guitar for about 4 years now and am looking to form a band.  if your interested, email me at Jdogsurf64@hotmail.com

Gnarly,

What do you play and where are you moving to? I'm not really looking to start a "band" I just want people to jam with.

Turtlebo

I'm just this guy. Ya know?

Im in sarasota, lots of good jam spots around, friends mom is opening a studio, Check out Local Celebrity band, friday downtown in park sunday 10 @ 5 oclock club!!!!!1

Rock your Freak'in Socks OFF

Turtlebo wrote:

I'm relatively new at the guitar and I live in Tampa. I'm just looking for people in the area to jam with and maybe learn something from.

Turtlebo

In sarasota bro. I play lots of heavy metal guitar and soft rock. I can play a lot of metallica, some megadeth, and a lot of other songs.  I am a good teacher I am quite patient.

capt_pat wrote:

Im in sarasota, lots of good jam spots around, friends mom is opening a studio, Check out Local Celebrity band, friday downtown in park sunday 10 @ 5 oclock club!!!!!1

Sarasota up the *** man. play guitar here and have two bands but need a few pplz(read my earlier post on page one)

***edited by SouthPaw41L for language***
This is an all ages site, keep it clean please.