Topic: Why I don't like the Jonas Brothers

Why I don't like the Jonas Brothers:

1.) They don't really play music that well.

2.) Their singing is horrible, especially on live TV.

3.) Their lyrics are so boring, so on-the-surface it's as if Disney is writing the lyrics for them, which I wouldn't doubt.

And, not that this effects their music, but, they aren't very good-looking...at all. And all these annoying Hannah Montana-loving,Highschool musical-watching,Aeropostale and Hollister and American Eagle and Abercrombie wearing annoying girls are Obsessed with them and their "good looks".

Honestly, I dont understand what the big deal about them is.

And I absolutely HATE when they are compared to The Beatles....please, one group had talent and creativity, the other is  totally commercialized and lacking any true talent.

Maybe, hopefully, one day they will get out of the whole Disney thing, write some real lyrics and music.

If you do like the Jonas Brothers, I'm sorry if I offended you.

~~~Any comments?~~~PLeaSE exPRess YOur OpInIoNs

"Policeman shouts but I don't see him/ They're one thing I don't believe in"
-Tomorrow, 'My White Bicycle'

Re: Why I don't like the Jonas Brothers

You could take any doofus off the street and let him play dress up with Disney, strap a guitar on him and teach him some rockstar moves and some easy little power chord riffs, and the average American teenage girl could care less.  Especially those who don't know much about music to begin with.  It's called marketing....

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: Why I don't like the Jonas Brothers

I see no useful purpose to this thread other than bashing some pop artist. I have heard of them, but never actually heard them, so I have no opinion.

Come on kids, didn't you mother teach you "if you can't say anything nice..."

This thread is closed.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!