1 (edited by micky the mooch 2009-06-06 17:05:15)

Topic: chords wanted

Hiya fellow chordians
                               Can anyone help, am looking for the chords to a song i like.
Original was by sung by Peanuts Wilson i think? again i think theres a conection with Roy Orison (did he write it?)
i like both Peanuts & The Riot Rockers versions
Anyway i like it and wanna learn it but can only come up with the lyrics,did the usual google search, and thought someone might have them put away somewhere?

Sit in hope! cheers micky cool

Ps dumb me forgot to put title up lol Doh!          Song is "CAST IRON ARM"

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Re: chords wanted

Sorry man... Searched but couldn't find any chords. Found out it was a collaboration between Wilson and Orbison, So looks like they both had a hand in it.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

thanks pix! i`l keep looking cos i really want to get into this song, might even give it a go putting it together mesel, though it i'll have no fancy chords to it lol

Thanks again!

if you play the cd or utube you can use your guitartuner and it will get you close
:<)
randy

always pickin someting

5 (edited by micky the mooch 2009-06-08 01:48:58)

Hi randy
        How  would that work?,this song has a lot of thumping Slap bass & drums through it and sax, i dont see it working, could you explain a little please and i'll give it a go

Thanks micky cool