1 (edited by topdown 2009-06-08 23:06:31)

Topic: guitar tabs website

Hello
I'm new to these forums. I'm a beginner, been playing since last summer.
Just made a website for guitar tabs. It's like a portal for learning how to read guitar tabs and how to find them.
Suggestions and other feedback is very welcome.
Hoping to improve it.

Edited by Moderator - Link Removed. Possible spam and appears to be of no value other than to promote other commonly known sites.

2 (edited by niklasber 2009-06-09 01:30:21)

Re: guitar tabs website

The value in the website is that it is recommending websites instead of newbies having to go to lots of different sites before they find the really good ones.
You dont seem to like the idea, thats at least some feedback smile

Sorry if I broke some rule. Did not intend to spam, but hoped for constructive feedback.

Feel free to remove this thread. Without the link there's no purpose with it.

That's stinks. I'm new too. It may have helped...

Phil. 4:8

Hi flavie,

Advertising has to be paid for whether it be on billboards, newspapers, TV or the Internet. The website of niklasber linking people to commercial sites will normally generates income for the owner of that site, in this case niklasber, so posting it is spam and hence its removal of the link by my collegue. If the site is in it's infancy it may not at the moment generate any income, but if it proves sucessful, it most certainly will.

Chordie promotes and advertises two guitar tuition courses, Jamorama and JamPlay. Both of which are tried and tested and and known to be fair and honest with their clients. From posts we have seen in this Forum it is obvious that some of the others are not trutworthy.

Any newcomer, like yourself, wanting help will get it completely free from the generous Members of Chordie who are always more than willing to share their knowledge and experience with others and to help and encourage them to improve, simply by asking in the appropriate section.

Roger

Anyone wishing to advertise or promate a commerial website on Chordie should write to admin@chordie.com for more information.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

If you check the chordie song list carefully you will see that ALL the songs come from these "good ones". Chordie lests you search them ALL!!!!!! You don't get much better than that.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

welcome nik,

You say without the link the thread is useless. I disagree.

what you have said in your post without a link to another site looks ok to me.

If you want others to see what link you could have said you know a site ,blah blah blah explain what it is and if it is a link that takes members to a site where it asks for money etc ( even if it does not benifit you) then you could invite them to email you for the link. Anyone that interested will email for the link.
so Flavie can email you instead of just saying things stink.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending