Topic: What's your funniest guitar qoute?

When I was listening to a friend play my guitar, it sounded terrible, so I jokingly said that I thought my guitar was out of tune, but it came out as "My guitune is out of tar."

You had to be there.

Phil. 4:8

Re: What's your funniest guitar qoute?

Hey flavie , welcome to Chordie ...
   L O L , that sounds like me after I've had five too many , L O L ....
                  Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

we were playing the music of Django.   Each of us had either a D-hole or Oval hole guitars.  The bass player walked up to the gig and said, "One thing I can say about the gypsie...  they sure didn't know how to cut a round hole in at guitar."

Hey Flavie421 and Geetar_geezer, welcome to Chordie!

G_g - lol

Please post a pic of your guitar for me, I was considering a Maccaferri (Sp) when I bought my current guitar; it's still on the list!!!

I LOVE Jean Baptiste and Stephan and playing like Django would be where I wish I could be at.

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

The reason I try to play guitar is because a piano is too heavy for me to hold under my arm.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Geetar_geezer wrote:

we were playing the music of Django.   Each of us had either a D-hole or Oval hole guitars.  The bass player walked up to the gig and said, "One thing I can say about the gypsie...  they sure didn't know how to cut a round hole in at guitar."

haha, that's funny! I love hearing these things!

Phil. 4:8

I don't know if this qualifies as a quote, but my brother refers to mediocre guitars/guitarists as 'SPEE-lunkers', its funny and I don't know why.

All You Need is Love smile

last rebel - what does it mean? Ask your brother!
I read an article that said "there's nothing sadder than a middle-aged man with a guitar" & I'm afraid that this does apply to me sometimes. Or I feel like it does, when I've been the worst performer by a mile at an open-mic!!
Must be a SPEE-lunker!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

deadstring wrote:

The reason I try to play guitar is because a piano is too heavy for me to hold under my arm.

lol lol lol

post of the week!!

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending