Topic: You Guys Have GOT To Hear This

My friend Stephen Herreid, who is far more awesome than me in musical ways, just did a recording with another friend of mine, Brianna Hahr... She has never really sung for anyone else, and is a bit bashful when it comes to her voice, so the resulting track was about the last thing I was expecting...

Check this out, tell me what you think, and I'll relay any comments/suggestions/questions to the artists:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default … ID=7719711

Re: You Guys Have GOT To Hear This

I liked the song and the arrangement her voice is really nice I would like to hear something that she sings lead vocal on instead of a harmony part,I thought the guitar and lead vocal were up to high in the mix and sometimes the two vocals got in the way of each other and her vocal could have used a bit of reverb not a lot just enough to give it an edge but overall a really nice composition and performance by both vocalist smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

unfortunately, the guy recording was a bit amateur, and the guitar is basically just what bled onto both vocal tracks... so the level of control necessary is not really present from this recording,

but as an example of what could be done with some real studio time, I couldn't be prouder of/for my friends.

thanks for the comments... I'll pass them on.

I thought it was awesome and wouldn't change a thing.  I could imagine it playing as a soundtrack on a movie I might see on Sundance Channel.  Tell them both that.  It was different and made a very nice first listen.  Good work.

Stephen's good but Ms. Brianna has a vocal sound she should never be ashamed of. She can dip her socks in my coffee anytime.
The recording they have is good enough for a demo.
I'd like to hear more.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Loved it. Thought it was a very good song and that young lady has a beautiful voice. she should be very proud of her talent.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Yeh I liked it too, she sounds amazing!

Epiphone EJ200  -  Epiphone SG400  -  Fender Strat Blacktop.
Blackstar HT 40 Club  -  Vox VT30 - Behringer ACX ultracoustic 1000

hi gschoppe great duet,lovely song,get them to join chordie we're always appreciate new talent,then we can  hear more of their songs....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool